Shower Curtains versus Glass Doors

cle-guy

Uh, well, I can honestly say that I don't think that I've ever had a shower curtain sticking to my body. Not on a cruise, hotel room or home shower.

But thanks for the reply. . .

Have to agree with you! I have never had a problem either!! :D

Okay, I just HAVE to ask. Why does it matter? Would anybody actually use the type of covering on the shower as a reason to book (or not book) a certain cruise ship?

Believe it or not, some people would. :eek: It is pretty amazing what can "trip ones trigger"!

Yes, maybe not ship, but cabin on a ship. I'd prefer to upgrade to a higher category if it's available without a curtain.

I now seek hotels with showers rather than shower/tub combo's for example. I just really enjoy my shower time and like a nice roomy comfortable shower. :D

I also find shower curtains not held inside a high tub often make a huge mess on the floor as the water stream can push the curtain outside the lip of the shower letting water pool on the floor.

WELL...you might want to be careful about booking anything outside a Penthouse or Royal Suite on "M" class then because many have claimed that the glass doors on the AQ rooms that were added in the Solstization process tend to leak on the floor:eek:......just saying...

Can someone tell me what cabins still have shower curtains?

Am I correct that ALL Solstice class ships have glass doors in all cabins?

Am I correct that on M-Class only Aqua and above have doors, but Concierge and below still have curtains?

What about Century?

100_0409.jpg.bbdaede92539e78eb3e2fdcaa99762e6.jpg

As you can see, there IS a glass panel and a shower curtain. Just posting photo because there are those saying only curtain, and I have made it clear I was in a Century Suite. And it has both.

We've never had that happen to us either! :D

LuLu

Then you've never sailed on m class ship. Or for some reason the curtains just love my a$$, because in summit it is like taking a shower in a wet suit.

Actually I started taking showers in the men's locker room instead of cabin on regular summit rooms. Those showers are large and the room doesn't get all the humidity from the shower.

WELL...you might want to be careful about booking anything outside a Penthouse or Royal Suite on "M" class then because many have claimed that the glass doors on the AQ rooms that were added in the Solstization process tend to leak on the floor:eek:......just saying...

I stayed in a converted (not one of the new ones) on summit May 25. No leaks! Its what made me ask the question, I had heard some cabins still had curtains and wondered where the cut off was in categories.

IN fact it was my first time outside a penthouse or royal or celebrity suite on M class, so something new for me :-)

I had forgotten the Celebrity suite had curtain as it ALSO has a piece of glass as well, so best of both worlds, :D but the tub holds the curtain in, so I didn't have the leaky shower problem showers with curtains do.