recommendation obc

windsor26

You recommend a person who has never cruised with Princess. For each person you recommend that books a cruise within a year, you receive $25 dollars off your next cruise and they do too.

I recommended 6 people for our Alaska cruise in July (who are cruising with us). I received $150 off my cruise and they all received a $25 break on their fare. It is not a ton of money, but it is something!

(It covers a nice meal at the Crown Grill!)

You recommend a person who has never cruised with Princess. For each person you recommend that books a cruise within a year, you receive $25 dollars off your next cruise and they do too.

I recommended 6 people for our Alaska cruise in July (who are cruising with us). I received $150 off my cruise and they all received a $25 break on their fare. It is not a ton of money, but it is something!

(It covers a nice meal at the Crown Grill!)

Wonderful, does this work if you've never cruise with Princess yourself? I have several people that want to go next year, and we will likely invite more via e-mail. I went on Cruise West as a teenager decades ago, hopefully Princess will be a help me get my feet wet again.

One last question. Would we be eligible for a group discount?

Edited by Freezone Cruiser

Wonderful, does this work if you've never cruise with Princess yourself? I have several people that want to go next year, and we will likely invite more via e-mail. I went on Cruise West as a teenager decades ago, hopefully Princess will be a help me get my feet wet again.

One last question. Would we be eligible for a group discount?

Referral Rewards are for Captain's Circle Members, which means you must have at least one cruise with Princess. But, if you have a group maybe someone in the group qualifies. See this site https://book.princess.com/captaincircle/referralOption.page

For group booking suggest you contact a T.A.

We're first time cruisers (February 2015) and we got a pretty good deal through "Share the Savings" which seems like some kind of enhanced referral program:

- $25 off the price of the cruise per person for referral. $50 saved

- Same booking price as the person who invited us ($125 less than advertised price). $250 saved.

- $100 OBC per person.

Nothing wrong with that... It's a 10 day cruise, so that OBC essentially pays the daily gratuity which we would have otherwise needed to cover!

If your group is at least 16 people who will occupy at least 8 cabins, yes.

You must request and block your Group space first . It doesn't just happen because you have 8 cabins booked .

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I recently added several friends to the list and the recommendations are good for 4 years from date of submission of names........we'll see now if and when they will book a cruise........also, the folks have to complete the cruise before you receive the savings, or immediately if you book & cruise together.

If your group is at least 16 people who will occupy at least 8 cabins, yes.

I believe we can round 16 people together. Even if a few drop out, many of us are getting tired of the same Tahoe / Reno settings, as lovely as they are.

I don't know if anyone has been on Princess before to take advantage of the promotion, but I've also heard Royal Caribbean recommended. I see more options available out of California for Princess, but maybe they're both worth trying?