Ordering more alcohol on board

cruzinfamilyof4

I'm going to be ordering a bottle of vodka and a 5 for 6 of beer. If we want to order more midway through our trip can I order more? And if so, how? Thanks!

Call room service. There is a menu in your cabin. I believe you can also get a beer bucket at any bar, but if my memory is correct it's pay for four, get five. In case you didn't spot it, the vodka bottles are 375ml, not the standard 750ml.

We always pre order for balcony drinks and have the vouchers for the 375ml bottles in the cabin on arrival. We have re ordered during a cruise and the only difference is that you have the standard 15% bar gratuity added to the re orders. Not on the initial Guest Services order though we always tip the server that delivers our "gifts".

Edited by Jim Avery

Just call room service. Not all beers are available for the 6 for 5 promotion(Bud Lite for example), but then you can get the 5 for 4 at the pool bars, which is almost as good a promotion...

I remember the "5 for 4" promotion from our 2012 cruise but thought the "6 for 5" had replaced it........are they 2 different offers?

How do you get the 6 for 5 if all the bars & buckets are 5 for 4?

I remember the "5 for 4" promotion from our 2012 cruise but thought the "6 for 5" had replaced it........are they 2 different offers?

How do you get the 6 for 5 if all the bars & buckets are 5 for 4?

You get the 6 for 5 offer by pre-ordering it with Princess before you sail. You will have a voucher in your cabin when you arrive. Just call room service and they basically deliver whatever 6 bottles of beer you ordered. It's got to be 6 of the same beer though, no mix and matching.

You get the 6 for 5 offer by pre-ordering it with Princess before you sail. You will have a voucher in your cabin when you arrive. Just call room service and they basically deliver whatever 6 bottles of beer you ordered. It's got to be 6 of the same beer though, no mix and matching.

Good to know, thanks :)

The 6 for 5 thru room service is available on select beers only, not all brands. I ended up cashing in my vouchers at the pursers desk and buying the 5 for 4 at the pool bars instead, since I drink bud light.