USA Today Travel → 10 must-do activities onboard the Regal Princess

-Lew-

Interesting list! Not so sure "batting practice" would be on my list of must do activities. :rolleyes:

LuLu

Good thing cruise lines try to have something for everybody. On the Royal last year, TRX was high on my list, but very few others.

Good thing cruise lines try to have something for everybody. On the Royal last year, TRX was high on my list, but very few others.

I didn't know they had TRX on the Royal. I include some TRX time in my workout on a regular basis. Cool to know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, always good to have something for everyone! :)

Also noticed on the 10 Must Try list there were some things that could be done on most Princess ships ... not just Regal and Royal.

LuLu

I didn't know they had TRX on the Royal. I include some TRX time in my workout on a regular basis. Cool to know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They had enough straps for a class of 12. The TA had six classes on sea days. I was the only one signed up, but a couple of others showed up on different days. I think there was one day where all three of us were there. The trainers knew their stuff and it was a good workout with lots of personal attention on form. I have TRX at home, but I still picked up some things. I stayed on for the five day Caribbean, which was different story. That class was full with a waiting list and a more intense class, what with a younger crowd. I am going on the Emerald in October and have been told they have TRX and that all Princess ships will eventually have it. I may bring my own, but not sure if the trainers would let me use their anchors. Here is a link to fitness on cruise ships that features TRX on Princess and NCL.

http://www.usatoday.com/experience/cruise/best-of-cruising/get-active-with-the-best-cruise-ship-exercise-classes/9369571/