I was mad…..BUT

We were on the Grandeur the 1st week in June, our first visit to Bermuda :D cruise was GREAT!

While walking about the Dockyard I came upon 2 pieces of jewelry that I really wanted at E.R. Aubrey's store at the Clocktower Mall. My husband bought me a necklace and earrings for my daughter. LOVE them. But when I returned home I decided to see if I could purchase another pair of earrings for myself and much to my surprise I found exactly what we purchased for $100 less per item! :( I was mad and felt bad for making an uninformed purchase. Shame on me. Well here's where the story make it's turn! I emailed the store and told them what I found on line and they REFUNDED the $200 difference to my credit card :eek: I was shocked!!! Delighted!!!

When shopping in Bermuda - visit the folks @ E.R. Aubrey's - know that if you make a purchase and find it cheaper they will make the purchase "right"

We were on the Grandeur the 1st week in June, our first visit to Bermuda :D cruise was GREAT!

While walking about the Dockyard I came upon 2 pieces of jewelry that I really wanted at E.R. Aubrey's store at the Clocktower Mall. My husband bought me a necklace and earrings for my daughter. LOVE them. But when I returned home I decided to see if I could purchase another pair of earrings for myself and much to my surprise I found exactly what we purchased for $100 less per item! :( I was mad and felt bad for making an uninformed purchase. Shame on me. Well here's where the story make it's turn! I emailed the store and told them what I found on line and they REFUNDED the $200 difference to my credit card :eek: I was shocked!!! Delighted!!!

When shopping in Bermuda - visit the folks @ E.R. Aubrey's - know that if you make a purchase and find it cheaper they will make the purchase "right"

Wow.

Just WOW.

:)

I should add…..that in my email to them I let them know that we are avid cruisers and members of Cruisecritic :p

If this would have happen anywhere else I believe I would have been told TUFF luck! :cool:

Edited by 2thesea

I should add…..that in my email to them I let them know that we are avid cruisers and members of Cruisecritic :p

If this would have happen anywhere else I believe I would have been told TUFF luck! :cool:

Still.........incredible!

What a great post (and outcome)! So often, we only take the time to share negative experiences with others as a warning. It's so nice to see someone taking the time to post something positive about a company :)

Melissa

Guest maddycat

I think that you are right. The established, better (more upscale) merchants in Bermuda are very ethical.

So, what was that name again?

E. R. Aubrey's ? or E. R. Aubrey ?

And they sell jewelry?

In the Clocktower Mall?

At the Royal Dockyards?

In Bermuda?

(have I missed any search terms? ;) )

:D

So, what was that name again?

E. R. Aubrey's ? or E. R. Aubrey ?

And they sell jewelry?

In the Clocktower Mall?

At the Royal Dockyards?

In Bermuda?

(have I missed any search terms? ;) )

:D

:D E.R. Aubrey Jewelers - Dockyard @ the Clocktower Mall. They also have a store in Hamilton ;)

Here's a link that shows the earrings, necklace is the same on a 20in chain. My "sand" has more pink tones in it as it was made from the sands of Bermuda

http://dunejewelrydesign.com/shop/island-collection/island-earrings

this is not the link to the store in Bermuda BUT rather where you can buy from the US online directly from the maker of the jewelry

Edited by 2thesea