What is your Happiness?

geocruiser

My happiness is standing at the rail, drink in hand, next to my SO and hearing that horn sound as the ship starts to pull away from the dock and head out to sea. :)

Plus........... being on the balcony with drink in hand watching the flying fish go by & listening to the ocean waves :)!

My happiness is standing at the rail, drink in hand, next to my SO and hearing that horn sound as the ship starts to pull away from the dock and head out to sea. :)

Yes!! I'm with you!! Knowing there are many days ahead with low stress. That is happiness!

All of the above, plus have FCC's "always available" when all I want I is to hear DH say ""Book it Dano!":D

Just another adding to the above: DH tells me to "Book it Dano!". I never realized so many others used and loved to hear those words too. :D

LuLu

Finding my next cruise and booking it. Tell hubby. He then asks "where are we going?" But he really doesn't care just as long as it is a cruise.:):)

Yes, perhaps that is one of the reasons we keep them??;):);)

Edited by ggprincess2004

Sitting on our balcony with my DH, reading, relaxing and watching the ocean. Nothing could be better in my opinion though perhaps sipping a glass of wine could top it all.

Jennie

Edited by Aussie Gal

Happiness is sitting on our balcony with drink in hand as we set sail. And then thinking that I get to see new places, meet lovely people and enjoy being with my dh for the next 7 days. As the ship pulls away from the dock I just feel myself beginning to relax.

Just another adding to the above: DH tells me to "Book it Dano!". I never realized so many others used and loved to hear those words too. :D

LuLu

Funny as my last name is pronounced exactly that way. It isn't spelled "Dano" but when I make dinner reservations I always spell it that way as my last name has 10 letters in it. So, I am very happy when I talk to myself and say "book it Dano"!

Happiness is: That first step over the threshold of a ship, dropping my carryon in my cabin, grabbing a snack at Horizon and sitting out on the aft deck, standing on deck while the horn blows as we depart, sitting on my balcony staring up at the stars, participating in line dancing classes, reading in a lounger on a sea day, standing on my balcony or on deck as we pull into port, exploring new ports and new areas in old ports, and sharing these experiences with family and friends. Oh and eating some shrimp salad from the IC.:p