Insignia World Cruise 2016

MightyQuinn

Mr. Hondorner,

I'm pretty sure if you're gone 180 days on a fab cruise and write about it, you're not going to "bore" anyone!

Sometimes we've written to family on a word document, then cut and pasted it at the ship's internet or wifi cafe. That way we proofread, include or exclude stuff we've written, and don't waste a bunch of $ writing in real time!

We are absolutely amateur photographers but take a ton of pix. One river cruise, between the 2 of us, we took over 10k pix!!! Mr Wonderful looks at them on his laptop every night and dumps most of them but we've gotten some wonderful pix and even better memories.

(Some people have lovely art on their walls; we have enlarged & framed pix of our last vacation!!)

I am planning to do live thread for the first w/c - hopefully the internet is not too bad.

Others have indicated they are doing blogs so there should be lots of opportunities for those wanting to do a virtual sailing.

I'm so glad y'all are doing blogs--be sure and publish the urls here so I can go read them.

I'm going to need lots of info and the research effort for our cruise may severely weaken me!

Mr Wonderful and even more fab TA has just signed us up for the whole 180 in 2016. Not sure I can be away from family for 6 months but family says "go for it" so we'll see...... c

I'm so glad y'all are doing blogs--be sure and publish the urls here so I can go read them.

I'm going to need lots of info and the research effort for our cruise may severely weaken me!

Mr Wonderful and even more fab TA has just signed us up for the whole 180 in 2016. Not sure I can be away from family for 6 months but family says "go for it" so we'll see...... c

c,

That' great news! We just might "join" you for a segment or two :)

Have a wonderful cruise!

Paul

Paul,

Hey, that's great!!

I think much of a cruise is not only WHERE you go but WHO you're sailing with. Good companions=good trip!

I thought of you when this one was published because I remember you wanted to go to the western coast of Africa. Maybe Mr. DelRio thought of you, too! c

A large chunk of the world cruise has absolutely no appeal to me: The Carribe and Eastern Africa/Ebola land! However, certain segments do. :(

I particularly like the Beijing in April portion, as opposed to the Beijing in Feb cruise, which is O's and Regent's normal schedule. If they had a good btb starting in BKK and ending in Beijing, that would really get my attention!

Paul,

Hey, that's great!!

I think much of a cruise is not only WHERE you go but WHO you're sailing with. Good companions=good trip!

I thought of you when this one was published because I remember you wanted to go to the western coast of Africa. Maybe Mr. DelRio thought of you, too! c

Maybe, but somehow I doubt it :D

We will be cruising along W. African coast on the Riviera in Nov '15.

There are other parts of the world cruise that we may want to join.

It is always nice to put a face to a CC name :)

Paul