Captains Circle - confused

Pjran

Our cruise on Saturday will be our first as Elite. I printed off the list of benefits so we can remember them. We probably won't take advantage of everything, but it's good to know. Does the 10 percent boutique discount include liquor?

The 10% discount applies to liquor or any other purchase at all onboard shops.

Edited by Astro Flyer

Our cruise on Saturday will be our first as Elite. I printed off the list of benefits so we can remember them.

There should be a letter in your cabin from the Captain Circle host listing the benefits.

scn037aElitebenefitsletter_zps8c298c90.jpg

Thank you all for your messages.

I have read caribills reply with the Captains Circle welcome letter and I'm afraid I have one more question. Can my husband who is a Platinum member accompany me to the wine tasting please?

You will be Elite after you've earned your 15th cruise credit. In your case, you'll have 16 cruise credits since you're earning double credits for going single. Your situation is similar to the people who have completed 148 days. Even though they'll pass the 150-day mark during their next cruise, they don't move up until they've completed that cruise.

I have read caribills reply with the Captains Circle welcome letter and I'm afraid I have one more question. Can my husband who is a Platinum member accompany me to the wine tasting please?

Yes, but he will have to pay though.

Not necessarily. Our friends were in same situation when we were on the Ruby and after speaking to the MD, he was allowed, as a spouse, to attend and not pay.

Edited by Pia1913

Not necessarily. Our friends were in same situation when we were on the Ruby and after speaking to the MD, he was allowed, as a spouse, to attend and not pay.

Thanks Pia.

Pj

If not it's only nine dollars