WOW ! (Word of Warning) Independence of The Seas

Hard to know where to start.

Complete deterioration in most aspects of this cruise compared to last year.

No pies at 3am one night in Sorrentos

No lobster

No on deck BBQs

Shoddy service from head waiter

Dinner cold one night

I hardly put on any weight despite having the drinks package and consuming on average 12-15 alcoholic drinks a day.

You're joking, right?

Hmmm. Are we sure this isn't our old friend Redcard or whatever he went by before the last time he was banned?

All the way to post #47 before someone saw what's glaringly obvious - the troll must be rolling around with laughter :rolleyes: Stop feeding him - he's fat enough ;)

Edited by Bobal

Well it looks like I'm gonna have to cancel our cruise.

DH won't be able to function without rising at 3 am, to make his way to the promenade, to scoff a non existent pie. May very well have to change cruise lines.

Brits have a bad Reputation all over Europe in regards to their behavior on vacation.

I know it´s sterotype, but this OP just fits the stereotype.

While I don´t even think the OP can remember anything from his cruise.

On the other Hand I wouldn´t be surprised if the waiter was less than stellar and I would sympathise with them, as I wouldn´t want to serve a drunken a** either.

I hope the OP was turned off from RCI enough to not return. I wouldn´t have wanted to be on that cruise, but that´s not because of any issues the OP had, but for the fact the OP was on the cruise.

Suekay,

I read it and that was the last Little bit to confirm the OP is just a pot stirring troll.

Not really Dave - that was the tip of the iceberg really

Soda tasted queer, undercooked sausages in the WJ - shortened lunch sittings etc the list gos on

What's a shortened lunch sitting? You are funny :D

Were you happy with the size of the waves?

Edited by Adayatatime

:eek:

Brits have a bad Reputation all over Europe in regards to their behavior on vacation.

On the other Hand I wouldn´t be surprised if the waiter was less than stellar and I would sympathise with them, as I wouldn´t want to serve a drunken a** either.

I hope the OP was turned off from RCI enough to not return. I wouldn´t have wanted to be on that cruise, but that´s not because of any issues the OP had, but for the fact the OP was on the cruise.

Suekay,

I read it and that was the last Little bit to confirm the OP is just a pot stirring troll.

He's just trying to fit the stereotype, he's having a laugh x

Suekay,

If you can please tell me what aspect of my behaviour was unacceptable I'd be grateful.

As Isaid the list of gripes was extensive, I'm not as some have put it a troll, presumably that is some catty reference to my weight.

Many of them were related to the food admittedly, many others were not.

Takes the time to come up with a witty title....

Writes crpytic gripe with incomplete sentences....

Not sure if I should take him seriously...

Or make fun of him?

Also wonders...does he speak like that in real life?

Does his MIND work like that in real life?

If so....WEIRDO!

290 is pretty regular for a big build of 5:10

Nowhere on this planet...its called obesity...and its a disease...of the mind AND body. But hey you in the UK...you have "Free" health care...so everyone else will pay for your self created health problems

Edited by Deptacon

Poor Indy gets it in the neck every time on these boards.

I know it's just a troll post but I feel sorry for the excellent, hard working staff aboard Indy.

They could do without this sort of Tosh. :mad:

Cheers

Davy !!!

Takes the time to come up with a witty title....

Writes crpytic gripe with incomplete sentences....

Not sure if I should take him seriously...

Or make fun of him?

Also wonders...does he speak like that in real life?

Does his MIND work like that in real life?

If so....WEIRDO!

Nowhere on this planet...its called obesity...and its a disease...of the mind AND body. But hey you in the UK...you have "Free" health care...so everyone else will pay for your self created health problems

Wow - a bit of a nasty comment about UK people, obesity and their healthcare system :-(

Wow - a bit of a nasty comment about UK people, obesity and their healthcare system :-(

Not Brits in general.... but obseity and wanting pizza at 3 am....yes

Edited by Deptacon

you are not reading it properly....try again. nowhere do I make a general comment about all Brits....just this one...who is either trolling...or morbidly obese.

My healthcare comment relates to the healthcare debate in America and how some people think "Free" healthcare is the way to go (single payer). Just making a point that if this guy is REAL, and not trolling, He is excessively obese from his own creation and lack of control with his health...and the health problems (and costs) created by this would be shared by the rest of us....

in the UK, if he is real...and not trolling...His health costs will skyrocket as he gets older due to his excessive weight. A cost the taxpayers in the UK will have to pay because he has no mental fortitude, self control, or otherwise complete lack of a health lifestyle.... Why I am against single payer healthcare.....I pay for what I take care of ....me

And before you get high and mighty about me calling a spade a spade and not thinking of everyone feelings by bringing up obesity (the real elephant in the room in relation to healthcare costs) ...I live Alabama one of the fastest states in the fastest country in the world....

Obesity is a disease that is caused by lack of a healthy lifestyle, poor eating habits, overall lack of self control....and laziness. Nothing more....and its at epidemic levels in America... Some try to tie genetics to it to explain why they are more likely to be obese....its just a excuse because they have no self control and are lazy.

If you read his comments can't you tell he is saying it all tongue in cheek? I would say he's on the same side as you ...

And before you get high and mighty about me calling a spade a spade and not thinking of everyone feelings by bringing up obesity (the real elephant in the room in relation to healthcare costs) ...I live Alabama one of the fastest states in the fastest country in the world....

What?:confused:

Today this fool graces us with his presence, tomorrow he will be on the Ford motor co. forum complaining about his F150. Or perhaps a Starbucks forum crying about the price of coffee. This seems to be how the lonely, untalented and homely people get attention.