Ironing boards

Are there irons and ironing boards in every room on FOS or do you have to go to a particular deck to use them?

No irons or ironing boards. You have to send items to laundry to be pressed or laundered.

There is a price list and bag in your wardrobe

Are there irons and ironing boards in every room on FOS or do you have to go to a particular deck to use them?

None in your cabin and None on any deck for passengers use. They are also forbidden items to bring. YOur only way to get things ironed is to use their Service for it.

None in your cabin and None on any deck for passengers use. They are also forbidden items to bring. YOur only way to get things ironed is to use their Service for it.

Only the iron is an forbidden item, ironing boards are OK it bring.:rolleyes:(just kidding) If you search around CC you will find quire a few tips on preventing wrinkles and removing them w/o pressing.

Edited by FLACRUISER99

Only the iron is an forbidden item, ironing boards are OK it bring.:rolleyes:(just kidding)

Though you are just kidding I will disagree with you.

The list of forbidden items is, as clearly stated, just examples and similar items are forbidden as well.

Now on the list are Skateboards and Surfboards, which would be of similar size and/or shape like an ironing board. So they fit the similar item description.;)

Though you are just kidding I will disagree with you.

The list of forbidden items is, as clearly stated, just examples and similar items are forbidden as well.

Now on the list are Skateboards and Surfboards, which would be of similar size and/or shape like an ironing board. So they fit the similar item description.;)

LOL , Good point.

2 women on our last Indy cruise turned up on board with all of their clothes washed but not ironed. They planned to do it on board and were shocked to find that they couldn't.

Why you would 'want' to do ironing on holiday is beyond me.....and to turn up without finding out first is crazy! :eek:

2 women on our last Indy cruise turned up on board with all of their clothes washed but not ironed. They planned to do it on board and were shocked to find that they couldn't.

Why you would 'want' to do ironing on holiday is beyond me.....and to turn up without finding out first is crazy! :eek:

I take nearly all mine just washed and send 2 or 3 bags to laundry to be pressed as soon as my suitcases are delivered.

Your story of the women bringing them to do onboard is a bit strange if they weren't sure they could - lol

I never thought it would work but buy a small bottle of Downy Wrinkle Release spray. It worked PERFECTLY! Used it every day last week on our cruise.

Love that stuff. If I have a stubborn crease, I just wet it down and blast with the hair dryer. Oh, wait, I do all that at home as well - haven't owned an iron or ironing board in over 30 years. DH does have a small steamer which gets used occasionally but basically if it requires ironing, I don't buy it.

Love that stuff. If I have a stubborn crease, I just wet it down and blast with the hair dryer. Oh, wait, I do all that at home as well - haven't owned an iron or ironing board in over 30 years. DH does have a small steamer which gets used occasionally but basically if it requires ironing, I don't buy it.

I have that very same outlook on clothing!:p

No. Royal Caribbean ships do not have any self serve laundry or ironing on their ships.

Downey Wrinkle Release is the best invention EVER, especially for a cruise. I'm quite glad they don't have a self-service laundry on board.

Why? Would you be forced to use it? For those of us who like to work out it could be quite handy.