Save 10% on Carnival Gift e-Cards through Verizon program

swetra

Posting to follow this thread. Does anyone know how often these become available or is it very random?

Very random. But I have had more success around the 10th of the months give or take a day or 2 Lately they have been posting about 7am ish.

It's been a couple of weeks since they have been released. I've been watching like a hawk. If you sail Royal they always have them it seems :( I've got some time left as final payments for me are Aug and Nov. last 2 times they where released one was a Monday (3 weeks ago) and I was so busy at work I couldn't check. Before that was a Friday night/Saturday morning gone before I woke to check.

Yay! I got a $500 one and 4 $100 ones to help pay for my Vista B2B next January. The first leg will be paid off and a decent chunk of what's left on the second. :) Thanks for the heads up everyone! I was starting to loose hope that I would snag anymore of them.

Woo Hoo! Thanks for the heads up. I just checked and none were available this morning. Scored this afternoon!

I checked during the night last night and also earlier today with nothing. Scored just now. Thanks for the heads up.

Where do you go to find out if they are available ??

Log on to your verizon account & in the middle right of the page under the grey WELCOME your name bar there is a link called VERIZON SMART REWARDS.

The 500 are gone as of 3:15pm central time, but I purchased 5 of the $100. There is a limit of 5 per person per day.

I also went to AARP and purchased 5 $100's there.

Total savings $100.