Freedom Room 7638 on the hump?

I am looking at the deck plans for the Freedom and 7638 is on the center hump. It is near the elevator and I don't see any dividing wall there. Has anyone stayed in that room and if so - was it noisy? Thanks:)

The rooms are separated from the elevator lobby by a wall. We've been near the elevators many times and the only noises we hear are from kids running in the hall.

Thanks Bob for you quick reply! I have been on the Freedom 1 other time and don't remember being concerned about the placement of the beds - am I correct about that? Would any balcony room have the bed placement the same? Thanks again!:)

If you really look at the stairs and elevator area on the deck plans, imagine that the stairs face the INSIDE of the elevator area....eveything is totally in the center of the ship facing inward...the gap between the elevator and stair drawing is the exit from the foyer.

I am looking at the deck plans for the Freedom and 7638 is on the center hump. It is near the elevator and I don't see any dividing wall there. Has anyone stayed in that room and if so - was it noisy? Thanks:)

We had 7638 on Indy last year, there is a dividing wall, the opening of which is probably 2-3 metres from your cabin door. Not close enough to be an issue though- I would certainly book this room again. Very convenient & great views from the balcony. Hope this helps, Sally

Edited by Glad Trimble

I had a center of then hump room in 2012 on Freedom.

Its a slightly larger balacony that also has at least 1 lounger in addition to just 2 chairs...

noticed zero noise from the stairwell, elevator area.

I had a center of then hump room in 2012 on Freedom.

Its a slightly larger balacony that also has at least 1 lounger in addition to just 2 chairs...

noticed zero noise from the stairwell, elevator area.

Our center hump 9342 did not have a lounger, the balcony may have been a square foot or two bigger than other D1s. (That was 2008) booked the same room for 2015.