Suite elite pkg for Neptune suites Niew Amsterdam

Does anyone know what spirits and wines are offered on the list that is provided to choose from when having the elite suite beverage set up in a Neptune suite as part of the suite elite pkg for Neptune suite?

can't you choose anything from HAL's regular offerings? I thought that was the way it worked:confused:

The suite elite pkg is for pax staying in a Neptune suite. It is purchased from HAL. The price is dependant upon the length of travel. You can purchase it on the site For booked guests...indulgences. It is near the bottom of the pages of indulgences that can be purchased. Part of this pkgs is a bar setup in your suite. It gives you the choice of two bottles of wine and two bottles of liquor. Some of the liquor choices are 1 instead of 2 bottles. Royal crown is one of those types but there seems to be a good variety of choices. You can chose liqueur as a choice as well. The wine list is mainly wine from the navigator pkg. the suite elite pkgs also offers other amenities as well. Basically if you enjoy the amenities that are offered in this pkg it is worth looking at it and deciding to purchase.

It adds a very nice touch to your already nice cruise. My Husbsnd and I are buying this pkg for our anniversary gift to each other as we will do all the activities that this pkg offers on our cruise. Click on view indulgences and scroll down to bottom of the list of indulgences. Then call HAL for your price for the length of stay of your cruise.

Sorry, just a little confused. I am booked in a Neptune suite on the New Amsterdam and when I go through the Indulgences list, I don't see the Suite Elite pkg. Also, if it is 2 bottles of liquor and 2 bottles of wine, why would the length of your cruise affect the price? Thanks.

I am confused also. When I scroll down on indulgences, I don't see suite elite pkg. is it available on the Ryndam? The person I spoke to at HAL yesterday never heard of it. Guess I will try ship services tomorrow.

Anyone have any comments about the pkg?

Thanks in advance.

We always book either a PS or an SA and I have never seen anything like that listed.

I just went and looked under "Indulgences" and did not see anything about an "Elite Suite Package" as we have a future cruise booked.

They don't always show the package under Indulgences. But if one calls Ship Services, they will have access to all the details.

OVgirl for the link and Linda&Vern for the info.

Kraft Kruizers - what ship is your booked cruise on? We will be on the Ryndam. I will call ships services tomorrow to get more info. I know that the info says on select ships and my take is that not all the ships have a thermal suite. Am I right on that? I know that the Ryndam did last time I sailed it.

Will post here after a contact ships services.

I'm not sure if all the ships offer the Suite Elite Package.

Here is a link to the list of packages, but you will have to call ship services for pricing and availability.

http://www.hollandamerica.com/assets/cruise-vacation-onboard/Onboard_Gifts.pdf

According to hte PDF it is:

Suite Elite Package (for Neptune Suites only) — includes access to prices starting at $459.00

Hydro Pool◆ and Thermal Suite; initial suite beverage setup; $50 Beverage Card;

Pinnacle Grill dinner; Culinary Arts Center class; premium winetasting; Internet Card

for 100 minutes; daily turndown truffles; deluxe flower arrangement

If I do the math for a seven night cruise it seems pretty much a wash. Buying these separately would be around $450- maybe a little more

Edited by frankc98376