What has been your favorite ship?

Seems like every new ship class RCI come out with is my new favorite ship. Therefore, Oasis of the Seas is currently my favorite Royal Caribbean ship. I love all the things to do on that ship. I'm really looking forward to trying the third Oasis Class.

I very much liked the Celebrity Solstice as well.

Edited by The Grumpus

GO BLUE!! I sure did. DH did undergrad and dental, and we met during dental school! I love that town, and I am am going to miss those crazy game days. haha

Especially all the losses to Ohio State if that was any time in the past 10 years. :) Enjoy your honeymoon!

My favorite ship so far was probably Navigator of the Seas, but I don't know if I would still like it as much with the added cabins and reduced public spaces.

For relaxing and looking at the ocean you can't beat Radiance class ships. Jewel of the Seas was a great ship and probably my second favorite. I just wish they hadn't removed the Seaview Cafe from Radiance class ships (only Jewel has it still). I really don't know why Royal Caribbean thinks they need 5 specialty restaurants on such small ships.

I love Freedom class as well, except for the crowds in the Windjammer. They didn't seem to increase the size of the Windjammer quite enough when they went from the Voyager class to the Ultra Voyager (Freedom) class.

Thank you, kind sir! I am actually in Germantown as I type. haha Small world!

I appreciate your help! I will definitely contact you with questions. I am a little unsure exactly what to book for off the ship activities. We will be going to Falmouth, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel.

Enjoy this beautiful TN day!

I highly recommend Dunn River Falls when in Jamaica. I have done it twice and both times it was exhilarating! They bundle it with a bunch of different experiences. Last time the wife and I did the excursion in conjunction with a trip to Mystic Mountain to do the bobsled. It was sort of fun, but a lot of waiting around for everyone on the excursion to do the alpine slide. They also have zip lines on the Mountain, but we did not do those as part of our excursion.

In Grand Cayman, we really liked the island tour as you get to do the main attractions including Hell, the Turtle Farm, and Stingray park. You can also spend time on Seven Mile beach with some of those packages, depending how long you want to stay on the island. You can always taxi it to Seven Mile Beach as well.

Cozumel you can do almost any excursion. Oddly, we have never done anything at the port. One time we did a beach break and another time we just stayed on the ship and had Allure basically all to ourselves.

Enjoying planing the cruise. That is half the fun!

Freedom for me, wife liked Mariner during the Captain Johnny days. Spent 12 days on Brilliance and all I remember is great elevators and awful CL. Giving it another chance next Thanksgiving

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

I highly recommend Dunn River Falls when in Jamaica. I have done it twice and both times it was exhilarating! They bundle it with a bunch of different experiences. Last time the wife and I did the excursion in conjunction with a trip to Mystic Mountain to do the bobsled. It was sort of fun, but a lot of waiting around for everyone on the excursion to do the alpine slide. They also have zip lines on the Mountain, but we did not do those as part of our excursion.

In Grand Cayman, we really liked the island tour as you get to do the main attractions including Hell, the Turtle Farm, and Stingray park. You can also spend time on Seven Mile beach with some of those packages, depending how long you want to stay on the island. You can always taxi it to Seven Mile Beach as well.

Cozumel you can do almost any excursion. Oddly, we have never done anything at the port. One time we did a beach break and another time we just stayed on the ship and had Allure basically all to ourselves.

Enjoying planing the cruise. That is half the fun!

Wow, thank you for sharing your experiences! It is very helpful. I really am enjoying the planning and anticipation. I could get hooked on this feeling, for sure. :P

People are so nice and helpful here! :)

Wow, thank you for sharing your experiences! It is very helpful. I really am enjoying the planning and anticipation. I could get hooked on this feeling, for sure. :P

People are so nice and helpful here! :)

Yeah, I have to admit I have used CC for years before becoming an active member recently! There is so much great information here.

I have pictures of all our excursions, but the wife and I are in the process of redoing our blog, so Dunn River Falls and Grand Cayman are not posted. Check out the shore excursion reviews here at CC to hear from other members about their top choices.

Going on the Jewel for the 4th time this week, and booked Alaska for next June. By far, our favorite ship. Bartenders are amazing on this ship, as well as wait staff. On any ship, take the time to make friends with 1 or 2 bartenders, and they will make your trip that much more fun.

Enjoy!

Freedom of the Seas.

Love the Freedom class ships. I think they are the perfect size for a cruise ship. There is so much going on and so many different venues. I like the Freedom class so much that DH and I sailed on her twice within a year! :)