Big price drop!

californiagirl

I randomly checked prices Monday night for our Nov Ruby Princess cruise and found the price had dropped $300 PER PERSON!! I called my TA yesterday and she was able to get the new price for us. She also secured an extra $100 onboard credit! Very excited and had to share with people who would appreciate it most. :)

Thanks, the price for my category has not changed since I booked it and the OBC is the same. If I wanted to give up the aft corner cabin I could save about $600.

People should note that the balcony looks to be the same price as OV.

I randomly checked prices Monday night for our Nov Ruby Princess cruise and found the price had dropped $300 PER PERSON!! I called my TA yesterday and she was able to get the new price for us. She also secured an extra $100 onboard credit! Very excited and had to share with people who would appreciate it most. :)

Congrats on the price drop.....:):):)

Bob

I got 400 per person last week and kept the 100 per person obc I had because the promotion was running also, this was for december on the royal, deluxe balcony, price drops are great.

Thank you for the well wishes. It is a mini-suite...the coveted E731. So I feel very fortunate. It is the lowest price mini-suite. We have had this cabin on the Caribbean Princess and loved it, especially the extra large balcony.

You got the best mini on either the Grand/Crown class of ships. Totally covered large balcony. Have a great cruise.....:):):)

Bob

I check on my booking for Mexico at least twice a day. The price went up a little and then came back down but I'm still paying $100 pp less than the lowest I've seen it since I've been checking (the last 3 weeks or so). Perhaps I should just smile and be happy. :)

Thank you for the well wishes. It is a mini-suite...the coveted E731. So I feel very fortunate. It is the lowest price mini-suite. We have had this cabin on the Caribbean Princess and loved it, especially the extra large balcony.

We were in her onboard the Crown this past April. And, will be in E730 onboard her on September 20th.

Love these cabins!

Thanks so much for the notice about price drop. I had seen it drop for our cruise, but it was only about $50, so had not pursued it. You made me look! After checking, I saved a total of $300/cabin and went from an obstructed Balcony to a Deluxe obstructed balcony. Win-Win.

NO price drops EVER on cruise from San Francisco to Hawaii :confused:I am not very happy seeing so many other cruises getting a price reduction,especially cruises from the Florida market while we on the West Coast have to dig deep into our pockets :mad:

For sure! Always great to get a break. So far for our Dec cruise I have gotten price drops totally $100 pp plus we still have $350 in OBC due to Military and some other stuff. So it is fantastic. I watch prices all the time to see if something happens.

I booked a Hawaiian cruise in April 2015 right through Princess...

Can I take advantage of price drops (if any occur for my particular cruise), or can they only be gotten through travel agents?

If you see a lower price you can Princess yourself, don't have to have a TA. But be careful of what the full offer is. Might be nonrefundable or could lose some other OBC. Some are for new bookings only.

I booked a Hawaiian cruise in April 2015 right through Princess...

Can I take advantage of price drops (if any occur for my particular cruise), or can they only be gotten through travel agents?

Why not transfer the booking to a good TA and get even more savings?

We have a cruise planned on the Sapphire but that is way out, Feb. 2016 but I'll check!

TY!