# of days till your next Royal Caribbean cruise

Enjoy your time on Majesty with Michelle Pimentinha Oliveira as CD and Mauricio Diaz as Activity Manager. We have been on a cruise with Mauricio and he is a lot of fun....enjoy!

THANKS PAULETTE!!!! I am so very excited and ready to start my party weekend with my daughters and daughters in law...:D

THANKS PAULETTE!!!! I am so very excited and ready to start my party weekend with my daughters and daughters in law...:D

Perhaps when you are on Her Majesty, you could ask Mauricio (Activity Manager) how long he will be staying on Majesty?

Have a great time, we enjoy Her Majesty cruises a lot when we take them. Staff does a good job.

Perhaps when you are on Her Majesty, you could ask Mauricio (Activity Manager) how long he will be staying on Majesty?

Have a great time, we enjoy Her Majesty cruises a lot when we take them. Staff does a good job.

I will try my best to remember to ask Mauricio how long he will be on board. Do you plan to sail her again now or in the future? Is there internet access on this ship. My DH will be taking care of the grands alone for the first time and i had planned to take my small laptop just to check on him and make sure he doesnt feel overwhelmed ;)

I will try my best to remember to ask Mauricio how long he will be on board. Do you plan to sail her again now or in the future? Is there internet access on this ship. My DH will be taking care of the grands alone for the first time and i had planned to take my small laptop just to check on him and make sure he doesnt feel overwhelmed ;)

We have a cruise booked on Her Majesty for February 2016 in a JS. When we booked it, we booked the JS so we could enjoy a little bit different cruise cabin on her, for what we expected was 'her final' sailing (for us at least) since we were unable to go on her actual final sailing as it was announced. Then they changed plans on her retirement, and have her going for a refurb and move to PC. We won't drive to PC to sail on her, so for us this may very well be our last sailing on her, so we still kept the JS.

Internet access has generally been very good onboard. We often take SOV cabin 9070 and right outside the cabin is a repeater, which of course will help the signal strength.