Reservation Changes in Restaurants

artvlay

I am planning on making a few reservations for Chops and Giovanni's. If i want to change them prior to the cruise or when I get on the ship is that a problem?

Here's the link to the refund/cancellation policy on Specialty restaurants. Hope this helps

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&pnav=2&faqType=faq&faqSubjectId=336&faqSubjectName=Food+%26+Beverage&faqId=3235

I am planning on making a few reservations for Chops and Giovanni's. If i want to change them prior to the cruise or when I get on the ship is that a problem?

Once you are on the ship, visit the restaurant to make changes. I've found them to be very accommodating.

Same here...on my last two cruises, I have had to make changes to my reservations and had nor problem changing them to other times that I preferred. I found them to be very accomodating.

What I found odd is that when I tried to reserve online it was only giving me later times (after 8pm and we preferred earlier) so when I got on board I changed it to 7 and then changed it to 6 the next day. I never found out why only certain times were available online.

What I found odd is that when I tried to reserve online it was only giving me later times (after 8pm and we preferred earlier) so when I got on board I changed it to 7 and then changed it to 6 the next day. I never found out why only certain times were available online.

My understanding is that they hold out certain times from on line booking to allow for the many passengers that book on board to provide preferred times for them as well. We always wait to confirm or daily preferences and book the restaurant reservations on board and have always gotten times and days we wanted.