Luggage Tag Holders

jules815

As some here had recommended, I ordered the luggage tag holders that are compatible with RC tags, on Amazon. They arrived today, and they're perfect. There are 8 clear tags in the package.

(And my countdown clock is in the teens now! :eek::D)

As some here had recommended, I ordered the luggage tag holders that are compatible with RC tags, on Amazon. They arrived today, and they're perfect. There are 8 clear tags in the package.

They work great for debarkation tags as well. They should never lose your luggage.:p

I ordered those for our cruise this past spring and they worked GREAT. Our extended family is going on the Liberty next summer and I've already started making little gift bags for the kids (grown) and these luggage tag holders are part of the goodies.

Have a great cruise!

They work great for debarkation tags as well. They should never lose your luggage.:p

Unless someone takes your well marked bag by mistake - which happened to us on the last cruise. What a pain in the you know what!

Unless someone takes your well marked bag by mistake - which happened to us on the last cruise. What a pain in the you know what!

Oh no!! That's terrible! :eek: I always fear that too.

I swear the next time I buy a new luggage set they will have pink polka

dots. Let's see if anyone could look all macho dragging

those things away from me! :p

Edited by island lady

Oh no, I never thought about that. How and when did you get it back?

We had engaged the help of a porter, and he had the idea that someone had taken our bag because it looked like theirs, so we looked and found a very close match to ours. Luckily, the bag had a phone number which we called, and double luckily, they were locals from Melbourne who had our bag. They came back to the port and we exchanged. Cost us about an hour, which I thought was incredible, considering what it could have been.

Me too!! I just got mine two weeks ago, they do look great.

Get to use them for the first time next week on EX. :)

We had engaged the help of a porter, and he had the idea that someone had taken our bag because it looked like theirs, so we looked and found a very close match to ours. Luckily, the bag had a phone number which we called, and double luckily, they were locals from Melbourne who had our bag. They came back to the port and we exchanged. Cost us about an hour, which I thought was incredible, considering what it could have been.

My wife fell in love with this luggage, but did not think that I would use it. I told her go ahead and get it, she was surprised. I figured that not too many would have luggage like this and that it would be easy to spot. lol

limage.jpg.2d6670412c93011da04c5288b5867604.jpg

WOW, were you lucky. Glad it all got sorted out and you got to take your dirty clothes home.:D

My wife fell in love with this luggage, but did not think that I would use it. I told her go ahead and get it, she was surprised. I figured that not too many would have luggage like this and that it would be easy to spot. lol

l[ATTACH]322675[/ATTACH]

Cool bags, I like! As you said, easy to spot among all the black bags. That's why I chose lavender, but I like yours better :)

I tie ribbons (those self-curling Christmas ribbons) on ALL of the handles on every single piece of luggage....all the ribbons match, they don't come off, and I think most folks would realize that THEY didn't put it on their bags! So far, so good. Helps my husband spot our bags, too!

WOW, were you lucky. Glad it all got sorted out and you got to take your dirty clothes home.:D

Someone was watching out for us that day. Out of the 20 or so times we've disembarked at Port Canaveral, this was the only time we did not have a flight to catch, so the extra hour we spent there was not a big deal.

I put a strip of duct tape on the top of the bag and write our last name with a sharpie. It's ugly but very easy to spot our bag.

We also bought the luggage tags from Amazon.com and love them!

Good idea. We've got some ribbon on the handles that help us pick out our bags, but I guess it's easy for others to miss.

Edited by clarea

For $.97 in WalMart I found a travel set the size of a luggage tag holder. It has a toothbrush, toothpaste and I forgot what the third thing was. It zips closed and has a loop at the end that you can attach to your luggage. It is in clear plastic.

I tie ribbons (those self-curling Christmas ribbons) on ALL of the handles on every single piece of luggage....all the ribbons match, they don't come off, and I think most folks would realize that THEY didn't put it on their bags! So far, so good. Helps my husband spot our bags, too!

I use those ribbons that come with our little gift boxes. :)