RCI E-mail today

Raise a glass to big savings!

Hello RCI I have already purchased and paid for it. You would think if they could take the time to e-mail me complete with confirmation number/sailing date, that they would already know that.

It is kinda funny though!

I don't think RCI 'thinks', we're all just part of a mass mailing. They lead us to believe that we're special...but we're really not....:p.....they want to give us the WOW, and wow, do they bombard us with useless emailings.....oh well, that's why the Delete button was invented!!! :D

We recently got an email thanking us for selecting my time dining on our next cruise and encouraging us to make reservations, which would be fine, except that we didn't select my time dining. I've just started ignoring the RCI emails, hope they don't actually get their act together and email me something important ;)

We got a e-mail a few weeks ago alluding to the entertainment being available for reserve on the Quantum--when I tried, got the same ugly message that it is not available and to book when on board. Called C&A and basically confirmed that it was bogus. Asked the C&A rep. when does he think it will open up for reserve and told me 90 days prior to cruise. I mentioned to him that's the message that should have been properly reflected on the pre-cruise planner site. He agreed and said he would pass that along to the proper channel(s). We'll see.

We recently got an email thanking us for selecting my time dining on our next cruise and encouraging us to make reservations, which would be fine, except that we didn't select my time dining. I've just started ignoring the RCI emails, hope they don't actually get their act together and email me something important ;)

We got this one too. We have never chosen MTD and never will.