Explorer Of The Seas First Time On Voyager Class Ship

tm3750

Look out for "washy washy" if she is still on board. A fantastic lady(crew member) who performs during MTD hours and I think in the regular part of MDR. Had her on our April cruise.

My entire family just got off Explorer all 23 of us. And Kenger Browne was one of the highlites for my grandchildren. She sang her "washy washy" every morning & my littles ones always wanted to eat in the Windjammer so they could see her. Maurcy, also in the Windjammer balances trays on his head & was a hit with the little ones as well. Kenger even took time to come to my granddaughters table to celebrate her Sweet 16 with her in the main dining room. She is truly an asset to Royal. Enjoy your cruise! You are going to love Explorer she is a beautiful ship with an awesome crew.

Future Cruises:

RCCL-Quantum of the Seas – 3 Night Sampler - 2014

RCCL-Quantum of the Seas – Southern Caribbean – 2015

RCCL-Liberty of the Seas – Canada & New England - 2015

RCCL-Anthem of the Seas – Western Caribbean - 2016

RCCL-Diamond Plus

Celebrity-Elite

Norwegian-Silver

Holland-Star Mariner

The Seas are Calling….

It's a nice ship. Some say that it is a little worn looking because it is overdue for dry dock. If it is, it is mostly little things that you can easily overlook.

You'll have a good time. The ships that have had the refurb are probably more representative of the Voyager class going forward.

I am sure we will enjoy being it is our first time on a Voyager Class ship. We understand normal wear and tear. Heck, we sailed on the Sovereign before and after her refurb and always had a great time. We just recently were on the Enchantment and then the Brilliance this year. I know the Explorer will be even more interesting.

I am sure we will enjoy being it is our first time on a Voyager Class ship. We understand normal wear and tear. Heck, we sailed on the Sovereign before and after her refurb and always had a great time. We just recently were on the Enchantment and then the Brilliance this year. I know the Explorer will be even more interesting.

Sounds like you will have a blast. The Royal Promenade is great. Make sure you grab some late night sandwiches and snacks at the Cafe Promenade.

yea ... u cant miss her .. BIG scary black tranny who accosts you at the door to the WJ .. and scream-sings "Washy-Washy" at you to the theme of any number of different songs

.. its amusing the first time .. but by the 10th time ... u wanna ****** strangle her/him ..... whatever ....

Hahaha, wow! I'm nominating this for post of the year.

Posted at 3am in CT. I'm gonna say you had a few cocktails before you posted this.

Well done!

Don't miss the Ice Skating show. Enjoy the Viking Crown. Portofinos is an elegant dining experience. In the fitness center there is a giant hot tub and the locker rooms have a steam room, sauna, larger showers, and plenty of towels.

Carol, I've always wondered how it works with the steam room and sauna, is it coed?

Edited by Dall

Not sure if these were already mentioned - Jade in the Windjammer offers Asian and sometimes other foods. It is a kiosk on the right near the back.

Also the Windjammer will have some special items near back like make your own sundae and banana smoothies on certain days.

Hahaha, wow! I'm nominating this for post of the year.

Posted at 3am in CT. I'm gonna say you had a few cocktails before you posted this.

Well done!

Actually this was the same statement I made a few months back in the cruise report I did ... but wow ... nominated for "Post Of The Year" !?

I better prepare a speech!

Actually this was the same statement I made a few months back in the cruise report I did ... but wow ... nominated for "Post Of The Year" !?

I better prepare a speech!

Good idea. Our favorite Tranny can present your award to you if you win.

I actually gave my WOW card to her on my last Explorer cruise.

I can't wait to see her!!! sounds very entertaining, for a bit I guess

Trust me ... after the second day you will hate her ... it gets VERY obnoxious ... hearing "Heyyyyyyy Washy Washy ..." screamed at you to the tune of Macarena ... meal after meal .. .day after day. :rolleyes:

Trust me ... after the second day you will hate her ... it gets VERY obnoxious ... hearing "Heyyyyyyy Washy Washy ..." screamed at you to the tune of Macarena ... meal after meal .. .day after day. :rolleyes:

I imagine it does get to you after a while