Cruise Atlas 2015-16 available to order

cruisincdns

The 2015-16 Cruise Atlas is now available to order online from Princess. You can download the 154 page Cruise Atlas in .pdf format if you like. Order if from the Brochure page from their website. Not sure if this link will work:

https://book.princess.com/captaincircle/brochureRequest.page

I just ordered my copy by mail.

Paul

Thank you for the link. Hope mine comes before my Coral cruise.

Well, we ordered the atlas, it arrived yesterday. We started looking at it and, bummer, it is the 2014-2015 atlas (which we already have)! Maybe they needed to dump some old inventory?? :cool:

Oddly enough we got the 2015-2016 Atlas today. Who knows why they sent the old one first? No matter, we now can hallucinate about all of the cruises we will take in the next couple of years. :cool:

Do we get it in the UK?

Includes all Ruby Member benefits plus:

Complimentary Cruise Atlas^ Scroll down to see what this symbol means

Every year you will automatically receive a copy of our Princess Cruise Atlas. It includes details on all itineraries and sailings for that year, making it easy for you to plan ahead.

Preferred Check-In

When you arrive at the port, don’t wait in line. You, along with your family or guests that are traveling with you in the same stateroom will be invited to use the Preferred Check-In desk to help expedite your embarkation.

Platinum Disembarkation Lounge

In recognition of your loyalty, and to make your last morning with us more enjoyable, we invite Platinum Members to use the Platinum Disembarkation Lounge, offering light refreshments and peace while you await disembarkation.

Complimentary Internet Credit#

Each Platinum Princess Cruises Captain’s Circle member will receive a complimentary Internet credit to be used either on the computers in our Internet Cafés or wireless Internet on the passenger’s personal wireless device. The amount of complimentary Internet is determined by the length of the sailing.

VOYAGE DURATION MINUTES

7 days or less 150

8-20 days 250

21+ days 500

As a Platinum Captain’s Circle Member you will be recognized as such when you initially log on to the Internet on board. Upon the initial log on you will see a screen which shows you how many complimentary minutes you are eligible to receive. In addition, you will have the opportunity to select more minutes at the available rates. This offer is only available at the time of the initial log on.

Only usage exceeding the allotted amounts will be charged to your onboard folio. The Internet activation fee of $3.95 is waived for Platinum and Elite Princess Captain’s Circle Members.

*Members are eligible for a higher tier on the next cruise following completion of necessary cruises and/or cruise days. Land portion of cruisetour does not apply.

^For UK and AU/NZ Members, your Cruise Atlas is mailed out upon request. UK Members please call 0845 355 0065, AU Members please call 1300 300 528, NZ Members please call 0800 444 786.

#Subject to availability. Not combinable with any other Internet offer.

Includes all Gold Member benefits plus:

Princess Platinum Vacation Protection Upgrade^^

As a Ruby Member, when you purchase Princess Vacation Protection at the standard rate, Princess will purchase an upgrade to Princess Platinum Vacation Protection automatically on your behalf. Click here to learn more about the Vacation Protection program.

Exclusive Shoreside Access to the Captain’s Circle Help Desk Phone Line

Enjoy access to the exclusive shoreside phone number for contacting the Captain’s Circle Help Desk. Your call will be routed quickly through to the Membership desk to discuss your cruise history, membership status, benefits delivery or any other Captain’s Circle related questions you may have.

10% Discount off the Purchase of our Reflections DVD onboard^^^

The Reflections Cruise DVD is filmed live during your cruise. It documents the various ports of call you visit and will feature shore excursions, ship events, and behind-the-scenes information on the ship. It is sold onboard via the Photo/Video Department. As a Ruby Captain’s Circle Member you will receive a 10% discount off the purchase of your Reflections DVD.

^^Available to U.S. and Canadian resident Members only.

^^^Where available. Can not to be combined with any other promotion. World Cruises excluded.

Launch Savings/Reduced Deposit^

Princess Cruises Captain’s Circle Members who book early can enjoy an additional savings of up to $100 per person off their cruise fare (for the first 2 passengers in the stateroom). Launch amount varies by ship itinerary, stateroom category and cruise length. This discount can be combined with Launch Fares, group rates, regional promotions and other past passenger discounts. Not combinable with New Booking only promotions. Some restrictions apply. Promotion Code PA1.

Circle Members who book early will be eligible for a reduced deposit of 10% - equivalent to a 50% reduction of the standard deposit, for all cruises, excluding World Cruise voyages and voyages 45 days and longer.**

Itinerary: Book By:

All 2015 Alaska, Europe and Japan sailings August 31, 2014

Fall 2015 sailings departing through December 31, 2015 (includes holiday sailings that end in December 2015) December 31, 2014

Winter/Spring 2016 sailings departing January 1, 2016 through May 31, 2016 (includes holiday sailings that end in January 2016) March 31, 2015

Preferential Pricing Offers

Throughout the year, we specially select itineraries we know you love and will keep you informed of special offers and deals. You can tell us whether you would prefer to hear about these by mail, phone or email in your Member Profile.

Members Only Onboard Events

As a Member, you will be invited to exclusive events during your cruise with us. These are a great way to meet fellow Members.

Princess Passport

Our special Princess Passports are another Member exclusive, giving you a unique way to record your memories of treasured adventures.

Collectible Destination Stamps

Every time you sail with us, we will give you a stamp depicting the destination you have traveled. The stamps are signed by the Captain and can be displayed in your Princess Passport.

Access to a Circle Host Onboard

We are committed to making your vacation experience with us a special one - that’s why, onboard every vessel, there is a Circle Host, a representative of the Princess Cruises Captain’s Circle, ready to make sure that you receive all the benefits to which you are entitled.

Princess Cruises Captain’s Circle Quarterly Magazine

Every three months, you will receive our Magazine, published exclusively for members of the Princess Cruises Captain’s Circle. As well as advance notification of promotions and new itineraries, you will be the first to hear about our new ships. We are also pleased to share behind the scenes information with you, which feature your favorite Princess crew members - and give you a peek at what they like to do when they are back at home.

Princess Cruises Captain’s Circle eNewsletter

Members who have registered their email address with us will also receive eight informative newsletters throughout the year featuring loyalty information, ship updates, human interest articles, and other special offers.

Gold Member Recognition Pin

When you return for your second Princess cruise you will receive your Gold Member pin which you can wear proudly to show that you are a Member of the Princess Cruises Captain’s Circle.

Princess Cruises Captain’s Circle Center Online

Once you register for the Circle Center, you will have access to extra benefits, including our Stand By Program.^ We will also feature regularly updated articles on the latest developments at Princess like new ships, itineraries and shows. Your Member Profile is also accessible through the Center and can be kept up to date to ensure that we are able to anticipate your every need. Tell us what you like, what you don’t like, and how you would like us to keep in touch with you!

Princess Free Cruise Photo Competition

Share your favorite photo from your recent Princess cruise or cruisetour, accompanied by a story of between 20 and 50 words describing your Princess experience and you could win a free Princess cruise! Click here to review the official contest rules.

* Members are eligible for a higher tier on the next cruise following completion of necessary cruises and/or days. Land portion of cruisetour does not apply.

** Reduced deposit not applicable to the World Cruise or voyages 45 days and longer. Discount and reduced deposit not applicable to third and fourth berth passengers.

^ Available to U.S. and Canadian resident Members only.

• 3 weeks later...

I was going to order until I realized it ends May 2016. Does anyone know when the Alaska 2016 brochure might be available? June is the only time we can go, and I have already started dreaming! Hopefully this is my 50th birthday present to myself.

Ordered mine on the Princess site on September 5. Today is October 2 and I still haven't received the thing.

EDIT: I just went to the site and ordered the stupid thing again. Maybe I'll eventually get it. Of course I got the same auto-response on the web site that I got when I ordered it a month ago:

Thank You

Your request has been processed and an email confirmation has been sent. You should receive your brochure within 7 business days.

Edited by Thrak

Ordered mine on the Princess site on September 5. Today is October 2 and I still haven't received the thing.

EDIT: I just went to the site and ordered the stupid thing again. Maybe I'll eventually get it. Of course I got the same auto-response on the web site that I got when I ordered it a month ago:

Thank You

Your request has been processed and an email confirmation has been sent. You should receive your brochure within 7 business days.

Ordered ours on Sept 1st and got it on Sept 9th. Agreed that yours must have been misplaced in the mail. Hope you get the atlas you just ordered. Enjoying looking at ours............so many places to go, so little money.

Ordered ours on Sept 1st and got it on Sept 9th. Agreed that yours must have been misplaced in the mail. Hope you get the atlas you just ordered. Enjoying looking at ours............so many places to go, so little money.

I doubt it's just been lost in the mail as I've ordered twice (Aug 30 and Sept 21) and still haven't received anything. Got the conformation email both times as well. Guess I will try calling Princess and see if I have any better luck.