Wrist bands

Agreed. I've begun texting my husband while he's at work with some of the nutty stuff people ask. I'm really at a loss for why people need such micro-details about their trip right down to the size if the bath towels. Just go and enjoy the experience, stop agonizing over what color the Windjammer walls will be.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Now I have to worry about what color the Windjammer walls are? I never realized this.

If I choose to obtain a wrist band but prefer to wear it on my lanyard, they will punch a hole in the wrist band correct? Will they provide a lanyard in a matching color? Will the lanyard be water resistant so I can wear it in the pool? I'd hate to have to keep changing from wrist to lanyard and back every time I go swimming. Speaking of that, are the lanyards OK to wear in the hot tubs? I heard they might fade in the hot tub chemicals like some swimsuits. OMG, now that makes me wonder if the wrist bands are resistant to the hot tubs also. They'd look awful if they faded after a couple days. Then again what about UV resistance, will the wristbands fade in the sun? That wouldn't look good on formal night...........

Now I have to worry about what color the Windjammer walls are? I never realized this.

If the walls are yellow, I'm going to have to cancel my cruise. I can't eat in a room with yellow walls.

:D:D

jayblue RCCL cruiser

You're on about this AGAIN??? OP, with all due respect - you could have terminal cancer, be in the middle of an ugly divorce, have a suicidal teenager, be on the verge of personal bankruptcy. All valid things to worry about. This is not one of them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You're on about this AGAIN??? OP, with all due respect - you could have terminal cancer, be in the middle of an ugly divorce, have a suicidal teenager, be on the verge of personal bankruptcy. All valid things to worry about. This is not one of them.

Cruise or lose! I've heard this described as FWP (first world problems), but every problem related to cruising could be considered FWP.

I think of it as more like a *head desk* of problem:

jayblue RCCL cruiser

Cruise or lose! I've heard this described as FWP (first world problems), but every problem related to cruising could be considered FWP.

I think of it as more like a *head desk* of problem:

jayblue RCCL cruiser

I love the term First World Problems. Every so often we have a Third World Problem ie. hurricane, snow storm, ect.. and it is amazing to me to watch First world people deal with it. Watching the New Yorkers being more worried about charging their cell phone than clean water comes to mind. Truly shows how fragile we have become as a society.

Subject change

Sadly someone will be at the "head desk" saying they do not want the wristband because of being tracked. Yet, they have their GPS enabled smartphone with them, paid by credit card, and drove to the port with the On-Star equipped car.

Opps, almost forgot. Had their photo taken and scanned by the facial recognition software for the photo gallery.

I agree with you, jayblue. Obsessive, paranoid people must have great difficulty functioning. "What do you MEAN I have to take off my diamond bracelet to go through airport security???????"

However, in Mexico you may want to be careful as we had one of our co-workers lose a nice watch in the X-ray machine.

Sadly someone will be at the "head desk" saying they do not want the wristband because of being tracked. Yet, they have their GPS enabled smartphone with them, paid by credit card, and drove to the port with the On-Star equipped car.

Opps, almost forgot. Had their photo taken and scanned by the facial recognition software for the photo gallery.

I've always wondered what people who don't want to be "tracked" are doing that this would bug them. The only thing RCL will have to worry about, should they decide to track me, is me spending too much time in my cabin napping. Then, they can send my steward out to kick me out of the cabin to get some sunlight.

If the walls are yellow, I'm going to have to cancel my cruise. I can't eat in a room with yellow walls.

:D:D

jayblue RCCL cruiser

I'll ask around on my upcoming cruise because I'm certain the bartenders at Schooner are kept advised of all of corporate decisions. Good thing I'm sailing soon so we have time to organize a letter-writing campaign and maybe an in-person protest at one of the ports. I suffered enough trauma when I had to sail Majesty last month without knowing the in-room TV sizes in advance. I simply can't go through something like that again.

I heard a rumor that the wristbands will be required to be worn by anyone planning on participating in Dynamic Dinning.......:rolleyes:

OPTIONAL is the key word as it relates to the wristbands.

Edited by Eng23

Some of these had me LOL. Now I'm concerned about the cabin wall color!

Oh, don't get me started on cabin wall color.

Will I blend in so much that I will never be seen again? Or will I clash and get a migraine? Will the light from the windows make them glare?

Oh, my goodness. I think I need a cruise to calm down.

These type of questions have been going on for years. When I went on Enchantment in 1997, Ken Rush joked about the dumb questions. Someone actually asked if the water in the toilets was fresh or sea water. They also wanted to know what happened to the water from the ice sculptures.

jayblue RCCL cruiser

..Ken Rush joked about the dumb questions. Someone actually asked if the water in the toilets was fresh or sea water. They also wanted to know what happened to the water from the ice sculptures...

Well, you know he's been doing the same shtick for years, and that no one really asked that. Right? :D :D :D

Sounds like the other common ones -

"Where does the crew sleep"

"Where does the ship's electricity come from?"

"Do they cook meals onboard?"

"Which elevator goes to the front of the ship?"

1. At the Ritz Carlton in Miami

2. They have an awfully long extension cord...

3. No, they are air dropped at 2:06 am every morning

4. The one at the back

:D ;)