"LIVE" from the VISION of the SEAS With Trainman-2 & Judith

We have almost made it through the first day with the new smoking rules.

It is a bit of a pain not being able to slip out on our balcony for a quickie but we will persevere.

There were a lot of non smokers sitting in our smoking area on the pool deck today but they will learn soon to not sit in the smoking area and complain about the smoke. There were plenty of shady seats on the non smoking side of the ship for them.

Tomorrow is a sea day and we have our Meet & Mingle at 11 am.

That's all for tonight everyone. NO nap today for either of us and we still need to finish unpacking and organizing.

Have fun enjoy and looking forward to your review thank u again for doing!

sent from my galaxy s4 please excuse any error's thanks

We have almost made it through the first day with the new smoking rules.

It is a bit of a pain not being able to slip out on our balcony for a quickie but we will persevere.

There were a lot of non smokers sitting in our smoking area on the pool deck today but they will learn soon to not sit in the smoking area and complain about the smoke. There were plenty of shady seats on the non smoking side of the ship for them.

Always enjoy a LIVE Trainman report! Thanks for taking us along and helping us pass the time until our next cruise, "virtually" with you! Looking forward to your posts on Bermuda, since this cruise is still on our bucket list. And yes, the new "non" smoking rules are not particularly convenient, but we adapted as well. Safe travels to you and Judith!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Our Cruise on the Vision will be 10 nighter but most important to us is that we will visit Bermuda. We are really looking forward to cruising again.

Our last cruise on the Vision was a 28 night, B-2-B, round trip Panama Canal Cruise in 2012. (Before the refit)[/img]

Awesome you're back!! Love Vision... looking forward to another great Trainman review! Wow, you must've gone through cruise withdrawl all this time :p You're on my March roll call, so it'll be a pleasure meeting you. Until then have a great cruise :D

Day 2, Tuesday, September 2, 2014, At Sea

Formal Night Tonight!

Good Morning Everyone,

After I signed off last night I decided I needed a pre-bedtime smoke so I got dressed and headed up to the Pool Deck where I shot these photos about 9:30 pm.

FSCN0266_zpsda73f223.jpg

FSCN0268_zps22972f28.jpg

In the past, we didn't have to get fully dressed to go out onto our balcony to smoke at night. It is taking awhile for us to get used to not smoking on our balcony.

I headed up to the Morning Coffee Spot, just outside the Windjammer on deck 9 about 4 am and had the pool deck all to myself.

FSCN0270_zps277d8ae2.jpg

Someone was walking around the jogging path above me on Deck 10 and it sounded like they were wearing wooden shoes. ...Clunk, Clunk, Clunk...

On every past cruise I have been on there always seemed to be an informal veterans gathering at the Morning Coffee Spot around 4 to 5 am. Not Today!

From Today's Cruise Compass

SATELLITE CONNECTION

Due to our positioning, satellite outages may occur. This can affect several services including internet, telephone, ATM machines, TV Broadcasting, and daily news. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Hello from me. I met you and your wife on the Brilliance out of Tampa in December. You were with another couple, I was the lady with the cane. I loved that cruise was my first didn't know anyone but you and your wife. Looking forward to another cruise shortly. Karen

It is a long walk...

DSCN0277_zps8bd2f453.jpg

I am still disoriented finding my way around the ship!

Usually we are at the rear elevator tower but on this cruise we are at the front elevator tower and the Windjammer is at the front of the ship instead of the back.

I am heading up to the Windjammer for breakfast.

Judith is feeling "queasy" this morning so she is still sleeping.

I can feel a good bit of rolling motion from the ship in our cabin.

It doesn't bother me but it really bothers Judith.

More later...