"LIVE" from the VISION of the SEAS With Trainman-2 & Judith

Trainman, Glad to see you posting a live review. Have seen the aerialist show on the Legend (same class as Vision), and it was quite impressive. They did a teaser show one day and then the full fledged one that included the RC singers and dancers in the Centrum with the aerialists doing their act above. Hope you can catch it when they do it on the Vision.

Sorry to hear Judith is suffering from seasickness! :p Hoping the medicine can help and the seas flatten out!

Will stay tuned. Happy cruising.

I got back to the cabin and it was still dark and Judith was still in bed about half awake.

She has been throwing up all morning and has not gotten any better.

So I called Medical and the Nurse said,

"Bring her on down!"

So she put on her robe and shoes and I loaded her onto one of the walkers and started to push her to the other end of the ship. About half way there the walker quit on me. It was never designed to be pushed as I was doing so I turned around and pulled her along.

Unfortunately, I have had a neck fusion and cannot look over my shoulder to see if anyone was behind me. So I ventured on blindly and figured that if anyone was in the way they would let me know before I backed over them.

DSCN0303_zps4bc510e0.jpg

After an interview and checking Judith's temperature and blood pressure, Judith got a shot and then I drug her all of the way back to the other end of the ship.

DSCN0301_zpsa9a1582e.jpg

(This is what cruise insurance is for!)

On the way back we stopped in the Centrum and watched part of the first of 4 practice sessions for the "Thriller Show."

DSCN0304_zps78bca1f1.jpg

Just a question? Did the garage you parked at not provide a shuttle back to the ship or did you just choose to walk instead? I was kinda surprised you walked in Ft Lauderdale.

Have a great cruise, just really enjoy it when you share your cruises with us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Judith is not throwing up anymore but says she is "burning up with fever" and coming down with the flu.

The Nurse called to check up on her and said her problem is that she is dehydrated. (She has had nothing to eat or drink since last night.)

I made Judith drink some Mango Water (which she really likes) and she is going back to sleep.

The Doctor is available until 7 pm and if Judith is not better soon I will call down there for a wheel chair and I will get her to the Doctor.

Judith is starting to feel better.

She is sitting up in bed and drinking liquids to re-hydrate herself.

We had a long talk and she doesn't think going down to the Doctor in Medical is necessary. She thinks she will be better tomorrow.

I hope she is right...

I went down to Medical and of course, got lost wandering around the rabbit warren on Deck 2. I even used the electronic "Map It" function on the big gizmo by the elevators.

I got there eventually and they had a small bin of "Medique" by the door for sea sickness. Its active ingredient is "Meclizine Hydrochloride" 25 mm.

Judith took one but threw it up so she took the second one.

Judith is a "Sick Puppy"!

She is in bed resting...

aha9a9u2.jpga5y7e4yg.jpgsaqyguba.jpg

These wherw on grandeur last week also guest services had pills as well for free.

sent from my galaxy s4 please excuse any error's thanks

RCI quit using trays in the Windjammers years ago. People tended to fill them up with food that was never eaten.

I think that they are available if you ask for one but I am not sure.

Order service and keep the tray!!! So u can take Judith what ever she needs and your meal to!

sent from my galaxy s4 please excuse any error's thanks