"LIVE" from the VISION of the SEAS With Trainman-2 & Judith

If she likes and can tolerate broths, Royal has great chicken and vegetable broths. They contain sodium which could help balance her electrolytes. I am sure room service would accomodate your request. The nurse could also contact the kitchen to send some to you along with other clear fluids like jello.

Hope she improves soon!

It was really calm all day and this afternoon when I shot this photo.

DSCN0309_zps5c0a287e.jpg

I can feel the ship moving as I sit here typing on my notebook PC and facing aft. There is a definite roll, side to side.

I guess this really reinforces the thinking that the lower you are and the closer to the center of the ship (fore &aft) the smoother the ride.

It was really calm all day and this afternoon when I shot this photo.

DSCN0309_zps5c0a287e.jpg

I can feel the ship moving as I sit here typing on my notebook PC and facing aft. There is a definite roll, side to side.

I guess this really reinforces the thinking that the lower you are and the closer to the center of the ship (fore &aft) the smoother the ride.

What deck are you on? Is the sea really rough or is that ship in particular prone to a lot of rolling? Just curious.

What deck are you on? Is the sea really rough or is that ship in particular prone to a lot of rolling? Just curious.

We are on Deck 8, just forward of the forward elevators.

The Pool Deck is Deck 9 and occasionally we do hear some noise from foot steps or furniture moving.

We did have calm seas yesterday but there was still some noticeable movement, mostly rolling side to side. It didn't bother me at all but it sure got to Judith.

Wednesday, Day 3, Charleston, SC

We dock at 7 am and should be able to go ashore at 7:30 am. All Aboard Time will be 4:30 pm.

We are meeting my cousin, Kathe and her friend who will take us on a tour of Charleston and then we will take them to lunch before we return to the ship.

My best friend, Larry and his Wife, Gail plan to meet us for lunch.