Email Address for Dining Room Requests

resordanis

Thanks

I didn't realise I could email a request through.

We are travelling over new year's with extended family, & would like a table for 11. We have sailed before on Jewel of the seas & had a table for 11. We also have 3 friends who have recently booked & would like to dine with us. Do you know whether they seat tables for 14?

Sue

Thanks

I didn't realise I could email a request through.

We are travelling over new year's with extended family, & would like a table for 11. We have sailed before on Jewel of the seas & had a table for 11. We also have 3 friends who have recently booked & would like to dine with us. Do you know whether they seat tables for 14?

Sue

I believe the largest table is for 12. You could get a table for 8 and a table for 6.

When is the earliest to send e-mail? It has always worked out for us but I have forgotten how soon to do it.

Thanks

Actually, you don't want to send the email too early. I've had good luck sending the email two weeks before the cruise.

It didn't even occur to me to email about this. I did ask our TA to note our request but this will make me feel better. 2 aging parents who can't hear particularly well would benefit from our group of 9 not being near the middle of the MDR.

It didn't even occur to me to email about this. I did ask our TA to note our request but this will make me feel better. 2 aging parents who can't hear particularly well would benefit from our group of 9 not being near the middle of the MDR.

We've had very good luck asking for a table near a window. While there's not much a view in the evening, it is quieter and more out of the traffic. However, it will be more difficult to see any of the singing, etc., should they still be doing that on your cruise.

We've had very good luck asking for a table near a window. While there's not much a view in the evening, it is quieter and more out of the traffic. However, it will be more difficult to see any of the singing, etc., should they still be doing that on your cruise.

I didn't ask to be seated near the window, but it appears that's where our table is. Bonus. :)

Hi all,

I seemed to have misplaced, the email address for Dining Room Requests.

I want to endeavour to get a table for 2 for our upcoming Rhapsody cruise.

This email address would be appreciated. Thanks:)

Just call and have them note it on your reservation.

We've never had a problem with getting a table to ourselves when doing this with either traditional or MTD

No need to email.

Edited by vacation_junkie

• 4 months later...
I sent my request on Tuesday and haven't heard back. Very strange as I usually get a response back following day.

I also sent my request on Tuesday and I did receive a response today - got the exact table I asked for :) They may just have a lot of requests to respond to.