How About Wearing Socks with Sandals?

Chelly

I have a thing for sock lady socks. Also called Solmate socks. http://www.socklady.com Not only are they colorful and fun but they don't match. they are color coordinated, however. It is a shame to cover them up with shoes so I often wear them with my birkenstocks or other sandals. I will be wearing them on my upcoming TA on the Prinsendam in the dining room as it is often cold but I will avoid them on formal nights. Sorry to all you naysayers.

You need the full effect ....add a fedora , a metal detector a white undershirt and a Hawaiian print shirt over that unbuttoned.

Now repeat after me....."Get off my lawn ya little SOB"

*LOL*

OK!

Who has been spying on me?

And keep your brat off my lawn

I just ordered three pair of the mismatched socks. I think they will look great with my Keen sandals in Alaska. BTW, Amazon sells them for the same price, free shipping.

My DH would be astounded that people actually pay for mis-matched socks. He would tell you I can provide them free with no problem - we have lots in this house.:D A pair goes into the washing machine.... one sock comes out. And so on .

I saw it reported on French TV ( so it has to be true). LOL

now, you new born little numb ****

When we get close to retirement age our skin gets thin and vulnerable to cuts and abrasions, which can be a problem once your circulation slows down.

Also diabetics are under doctors orders to wear clean sox every day no matter what.

So, if you are lucky, you will get to grow up to a cranky old age, wear sox with your sandals and remind the younger generation to GET A LIFE and stop worrying about such silly things...

(Sending my love to you for a long and happy life)

Cheerio....dearie.

My DH would be astounded that people actually pay for mis-matched socks. He would tell you I can provide them free with no problem - we have lots in this house.:D A pair goes into the washing machine.... one sock comes out. And so on .

When my husband asks about a missing sock I just tell him it's "in the system" and it will eventually turn up. :)

Isn't it amazing how that happens? Never fails we lose a sock in the "system" somehow or other.

One family now knows where their missing socks were. On AOL there was a story, last week I believe) with x-ray pictures and all of a very ill Great Dane who after x-rays (pictures interesting) had surgery and 43 and 1/2 socks were removed from his stomach.

One family now knows where their missing socks were. On AOL there was a story, last week I believe) with x-ray pictures and all of a very ill Great Dane who after x-rays (pictures interesting) had surgery and 43 and 1/2 socks were removed from his stomach.

Here is a link to the story. This sure explains where all the missing socks go!!

http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/61065127/Great-Dane-eats-43-5-socks

I have a thing for sock lady socks. Also called Solmate socks. http://www.socklady.com Not only are they colorful and fun but they don't match. they are color coordinated, however. It is a shame to cover them up with shoes so I often wear them with my birkenstocks or other sandals. I will be wearing them on my upcoming TA on the Prinsendam in the dining room as it is often cold but I will avoid them on formal nights. Sorry to all you naysayers.

Those socks are gorgeous but expensive. I hate to "hide" them inside sneakers or my clogs, and I won't wear them with sandals.

But for those of you who want to show off your socks, there are clear plastic rain boots designed with knitters in mind. My local yarn shop sells them for the advanced knitters who do complicated designs on their socks and want to wear them on a rainy day to show off their work.

Lilybay- Thanks so much for the link to socklady.com! I am a sneaker/sock gal and wear Nike's everyday in many colors. I used to knit my own multi-colored socks, but already have an order ready for socklady after looking at their website this morning, thanks to you. There also will be a pair under the Christmas tree this year for my 3 DILs and 3 granddaughters this year!

FYI, these are also sold through Amazon and ship free! I just got three pair yesterday. I LOVE them.