Document packs?

SydneyD'Augstralia

Hello-

I was wondering if princes sends out document packets (tags' date=' etc) or if we print everything out.

Thank you[/quote']

You get to print them. The documents, etc. are ready at about 75 days before sailing. Sometimes soon. Just check you Cruise Personalizer.:)

When Princess first stopped sending the document packs, I hated it.

Now, I really like being able to print them myself rather than having to wait for Princess to send them to me. :)

LuLu

I agree. Now it is just part of the experience.:D

Miss doing the doc dance tho.

docdance.jpg.442d79a1ae05b1c3a5e00583a38724c7.jpg

When Princess first stopped sending the document packs, I hated it.

Now, I really like being able to print them myself rather than having to wait for Princess to send them to me. :)

LuLu

Just another cost saving move if you ask me. I get to use my paper, my toner, my staples, and my tape (and yes, I'm too cheap to laminate or buy sleeves for my luggage tags).

Man, this OP makes me nostalgic or the "olden" days when we would get that thick envelope in the mail (or directly from our TA) with our cruise docs enclosed...:) Exciting times...

(Perhaps I should start a poll asking who gets first class mail at all anymore...:rolleyes:)

Or try Serendipity.com,great sleeves that last forever:D

Love ours but kind of wish I had gotten some of them with the longer loops. I know I can buy loops on amazon but I don't really want to purchase them in a lot of 100!

Before we got the tag holders I just printed the luggage tags on very heavy paper and they were fine. I much prefer the tag holders though.

You can buy the luggage tag (clear) holders from the onboard gift shop to use on your future cruises.

Thanks redtogo for the "heads up". I shall put that on my shopping list for my cruise April 17, 2016 from Melbourne-Sydney Australia. It's a planned Tester Cruise to see how I cope with the movement of the ship-I have mobility and vision disabilities. All being well, I get home and start saving for 2022, for my 60th self-birthday present. Sailing to Tasmania to meet a friend, and splurging on the Grand Suite on the Diamond Princess!

Learning lots of hints and tips from other cruisers, my notebook is getting RATHER full

Crochetcruise:cool:

Love ours but kind of wish I had gotten some of them with the longer loops. I know I can buy loops on amazon but I don't really want to purchase them in a lot of 100!

Before we got the tag holders I just printed the luggage tags on very heavy paper and they were fine. I much prefer the tag holders though.

Use zip ties instead of the loops.

You get to print them. The documents, etc. are ready at about 75 days before sailing. Sometimes soon. Just check you Cruise Personalizer.:)

They are printed from PDF format, so you can adjust the size.

I adjust the size, so I can fit 3 of them into a letter size laminating pouch, laminate them, punch a hole in each end, and ti them around the suitecase handle with a plastic zip tie. :D

Cato. :)

Completed Cruises !

Pre-cruise Days - The Big Red Boat, 1993 ??

1st cruise - Coral Princess, 19 November 2008, 10 day Panama Canal, FLL to ACA

2nd cruise - Coral Princess, 15 May 2009, 3 day Repositioning, Los Angeles to Vancouver.

3rd cruise - Sapphire Princess, 25 November 2009? 7 day Mexican Riviera.

4th cruise - Golden Princes, 12 June 2010, 7 day Alaska. (Golden Anniversary Cruise)

5th Cruise - Island Princess, 04 October 2010, Vancouver - Los Angeles, Repositioning

6th cruise - Sapphire Princess, 05 January 2011, 10 day Mexican Riviera. LA to LA.

7th cruise - Golden Princess, 11 May 2011, 3 day, LA to Vancouver, Repositioning

8th cruise - Sapphire Princess, 14 May 2011, 1 day, Vancouver to Seattle, Repositioning

9th cruise - Coral Princess 19 May 2011 2 day, San Francisco to Vancouver, Repositioning

10th & 11th cruises - Coral Princess 02 July to 16 July 2011, round trip Vancouver - Whittier Alaska, B2B

12th & 13th cruises - Sapphire Princess, x2, Cabins, 18 Sep. 2011, 1 day, Seattle to Vancouver, Repositioning

14th & 15th cruises - Golden Princess, x2, Cabins, 24 Sep. 2011, 1 day, Seattle to Vancouver, Repositioning.

We have now reached Elite status with Princess Cruise Lines

16th cruise - Oasis of the Seas, 26 Nov. 2011, 7 day, Western Caribbean, Ft. Lauderdale, Ret.

17th & 18th cruises - Crown Princess B2B, 03 - 10 Dec & 10 - 17 Dec 2011, 14 Days, South & western Caribbean

19th cruise - Grand Princess, 31 Mar. - 07 April 2012, 7 Days, Eastern Caribbean, FLL - FLL

20th cruise - Island Princess, 06-16 June 2012, 10 day cruisetour Vancouver - Wittier

21th cruise - Emerald Princess, 16 day, 10 - 26 Sep. 2012, TA, Copenhagen - New York

22nd cruise - Carnival Ecstasy 10 - 14 January, 2013, 4 Day Bahamas, Port Canaveral Ret.

23rd cruise - Sapphire Princess 30 March - 06 April, 2013, 7 Day Coastal LA - LA

24th cruise - Coral Princess, 19 May - 22 May, 2013, 3 Day Repositioning Cruise, LA - Vancouver

25th cruise - Royal Princess 16 June - 05 July, 2013, 19 Day Inaugural cruise, Southampton - Venice

26th cruise - Emerald Princess, 06 - 16 OCT, 2013, 19 Days, Canada - New England, Quebec City - New York

27th cruise - Royal Princess, 24 Ncruise - ov. - 01 Dec. 2013, 7 days Eastern Caribbean - FLL round trip

28th cruise - Sapphire Princess, 20 -24 Jan. 2014, 4 Days California Costal

29th cruise - Crown Princess, 03 - 10 May, 2014, LA - Vancouver

30th cruise - Pacific Princess, 05 - 12 Aug. 2014, 7 Day, Vancouver RT Alaska