Wharf extension OPT

[quote name='gbenjo']It is becoming a very long list:D:D:D

Don't think it was me if it was the person directing you to the check in desk as I have not done that job for some time ( [B]and I would have known who I was[/B] ):D[/quote]

Are you sure??;)

Just add me to the list, you'll be in good company I'm on plenty.:p

[quote name='gbenjo']It is becoming a very long list:D:D:D

Don't think it was me if it was the person directing you to the check in desk as I have not done that job for some time ( and I would have known who I was ):D[/QUOTE]

LOL, I believe that there are actually two lists, (just like santa).;)

I have priority buddy, it is not quite as good as the "Don't you know who I am" status, but it is still good.:p

Yes Mic, you belong in the VIP line, or as I call it, the Very Impressionable Person line.

I love it when guests walk up, see the sign that says VIP and they get directed to the general line ( because they do not have priority) but still think they got priority because of the sign.....hehe ..... let em go:D

Yes Mic, you belong in the VIP line, or as I call it, the Very Impressionable Person line.

I love it when guests walk up, see the sign that says VIP and they get directed to the general line ( because they do not have priority) but still think they got priority because of the sign.....hehe ..... let em go:D

I am sure you see all types at check in. Ah, the joys of customer service.:rolleyes:

We could see the arrangements for boarding Solstice from our cabin this morning.

The tenders will drop at a pontoon in Campbells Cove (right at the bow of the ship) and you will walk over a little ramped "bridge" onto the end of the new concrete platform then board from forward deck 2. Easy peasy!

Looks good!

(I have photos but no idea how to post!)

We could see the arrangements for boarding Solstice from our cabin this morning.

The tenders will drop at a pontoon in Campbells Cove (right at the bow of the ship) and you will walk over a little ramped "bridge" onto the end of the new concrete platform then board from forward deck 2. Easy peasy!

Looks good!

Thanks for that, I presume she was backed in.

Looks good!

Excellent, good to here it is easy at one end anyway.:D

Looks good!

I use Photobucket to download my photos to then choose which photo you want to add to your post.

Copy bottom option that appears on the RHSide of the page then Paste to your post.

Through trial & error you'll soon work it out!

Others use Tinypic or some such website to do the same thing. I'm sure someone with more knowledge than me will advise.

Gae - presently off Thursday Island with a strong mobile signal :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Looks good!

G'day 3Littlepigs

Here's a thread about it.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1714741

Though I just use the paper clip above, top row and attach them from my memory card.

Solstice always backs in, while the Century backs out (Bow in).:D

G'day Mic

I thought so

I was just trying to get it in my head where the ferry was dropping them, trying to explain to someone else what's happening with their Cruise.

Solstice always backs in, while the Century backs out (Bow in).:D

Even when the wharf extension is complete, which I am told will be this week.... (settle down I said the wharf extension not the terminal renovations) the Solstice and any other vessel over 300 metres will still reverse into the berth. 300 metres is the maximum length at the OPT that a ship can berth bow in due to mooring line angles etc.

Asked for Graham, haven't found him yet :)

Would you believe I was the person greeting you as you got off the ferry at Campbell Cove unless it was between 1pm -1:30pm when I went to lunch. It was a really cushy job actually....just like a day out on the harbour minus the picnic lunch a couple of beverages:mad: