Wharf extension OPT

The largest coins I carry are $0.50s, although some smaller coins are worth more..:p

Coins are heavier than notes so if I get coins I could hurt my back carrying them....... and you would not want that on your conscience would you?:(

Coins are heavier than notes so if I get coins I could hurt my back carrying them....... and you would not want that on your conscience would you?:(

I suppose not. :o

What's a conscience? :p

Edited by MicCanberra

I would not like to see you hurt your back ... no no no ...

But I'm afraid that you might be offended at my offering a $50 -00 tip to ensure smooth passage through the system for our party.

If you want something sometimes you have to be prepared to pay for it...

Yes I would pay $20-00 per person for a red carpet embarkation experience

Yep in Cash ! :D

Would you pay $20-00 for the red carpet treatment ...

Please let mr G know .. it might be the start of something big for him ! :eek:

Best regards

John

I would not like to see you hurt your back ... no no no ...

But I'm afraid that you might be offended at my offering a $50 -00 tip to ensure smooth passage through the system for our party.

If you want something sometimes you have to be prepared to pay for it...

Yes I would pay $20-00 per person for a red carpet embarkation experience

Yep in Cash ! :D

Would you pay $20-00 for the red carpet treatment ...

Please let mr G know .. it might be the start of something big for him ! :eek:

Best regards

John

I know we are only having a bit of fun here but there is no way in the world you would ever have to pay/tip for any sort of special treatment while ever I am doing check in.

I know we are only having a bit of fun here but there is no way in the world you would ever have to pay/tip for any sort of special treatment while ever I am doing check in.

yes we are having a bit of fun :p BUT there are such things as VIP boarding gates at many airports around the world....

I wonder who would be prepared to pay for such a facility....

I do tip people who make my day better .....but having said that I dont expect to tip to get good service ...

Now 6000 people at Station pier .. thats today :eek::D

regards

John

So does that mean everyone gets the same poor service .rofl.gif

Sorry couldn't resist.

Just mulling this over:

let me ask a question

Would you pay extra to be met off your flight and then driven directly to the gangway with all your formalities done by your driver before you board?

How much would you pay ??

(The Car Fee) + $10 +$20 +$30 per person ... Or more???

Like paying to use the airlines club at the airport perhaps but in this case you pay to bypass all queues

I must admit i would be sorely tempted

Regards

John

Sorry couldn't resist.

Thats very cruel .... :p

I'll be honest I thought they did a splendid job last time I used OPT on our Rhapsody Cruise 2 years ago

Regards

John

Thats very cruel .... :p

I'll be honest I thought they did a splendid job last time I used OPT on our Rhapsody Cruise 2 years ago

Regards

John

Well if I must be honest, I've never had other than great service at both OPT and the Old Hickson Road, but I've never cruised Celebrity before so probably never had gbenjo take care of me, but I suspect service will be even better now.

And No as I don't fly I wouldn't pay extra for plane to boat service :cool:

Edited by GUT2407

I would pay for VIP treatment, but so far all service has been very good whenever boarding apart from a bit of a hassle in Buenos Aires. Our Aussie boarding's have been the easiest and I do not think I have had Graham's special treatment as yet. i look forward to meeting him and seeing the newly half renovated OPT in action. Red carpet or not, I am sure it will be fine.:D

I guess in a way you do pay for "special treatment" with Celebrity in as much as if you book Concierge or Aqua class or higher you get priority check in even if you are not a member of their loyalty program and a little the same with Royal if you book a suite.

Sorry couldn't resist.

Not everyone...but I will make sure that you do in December:mad::D I Am sorry sir but it seems your booking is not in the system....but we have got one interior stateroom available on deck one just next to the engine room and kitchen..I will be happy to "upgrade" you to that if you would care to pay the extra:D:D roll on December.

Not everyone...but I will make sure that you do in December:mad::D I Am sorry sir but it seems your booking is not in the system....but we have got one interior stateroom available on deck one just next to the engine room and kitchen..I will be happy to "upgrade" you to that if you would care to pay the extra:D:D roll on December.

Herself said "Next to the kitchen!!! You little ripper room service should be quick and on Deck one that's the highest we've ever had!"

Herself said "Next to the kitchen!!! You little ripper room service should be quick and on Deck one that's the highest we've ever had!"

Yep. your next to the kitchen so you will not have to far to go to start work washing dishes ( to help pay your way):D

Yep. your next to the kitchen so you will not have to far to go to start work washing dishes ( to help pay your way):D

No wonder CC want to give us our own web address http://www.cruisecritic.com.au

I've spent too much time in the Champagne Bar so don't take too much notice of anything I say hee hee!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No wonder CC want to give us our own web address http://www.cruisecritic.com.au

I've spent too much time in the Champagne Bar so don't take too much notice of anything I say hee hee!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So that's where you've been hanging out!

We started out at the Schooner Bar but the waiter remembered us from previous cruises and thinking he was giving me super Bellinis, I swear it was full of peach schnapps. They certainly are generous with their servings. Now on the cokes at the CL!

Strewth now my cruise is free, just wash a few dishes now and then, I always have to do that for some reason when I tie the old feed bag on, gbenjo gets better and better the way he "Fixes" things for us!!

LoL, some of us deserve everything we get.;)