Wharf extension OPT

Strewth now my cruise is free, just wash a few dishes now and then, I always have to do that for some reason when I tie the old feed bag on, gbenjo gets better and better the way he "Fixes" things for us!!

Just ask and Graham will do his best to 'FIX' things for you.:p

Hi gbenjo,

Are they currently allowing private vehicle drop-off's into the OPT and also private pick-ups?

Thanks!

Private drop offs are OK but pick ups are being directed to Hixon Road Between the Park Hyatt and where the road to the upper level of the OPT meets Hixon Road.

Edited by gbenjo

Private drop offs are OK but pick ups are being directed to Hixon Road Between the Park Hyatt and where the road to the upper level of the OPT meets Hixon Road.

Hi Gbenjo

What time do they allow bag drop offs. thanks. Janet

So looks like a short walk then (I assume you mean Hickson Rd?)

Thanks Graham, much appreciated :)

Hi Graham, have you got anymore photos to share of the inside renovations, escalators etc. Of course I will see it first hand in one month but I am getting excited.:D

Next turnaround for me is this Saturday so I will try and click a few. I know the new escalators are in...not finished... but in.. and they were starting to strip down all the forecourt scaffolding on Tuesday when we had the Century in (last of the White Bay check ins) so that should make a difference.:)

The scaffolding down should make a big difference to the area, in appearance at least.

Please remember there's only just over four weeks until I expect the place to be perfect, I am far to important to have to put up with building works going on around me.

Hi all,we are coming in from Perth so don't know Sydney well.We are staying near the King St wharf (Shelley St),can we assume that we can get a ferry from there to Circular Quay to board our ship.We are sailing on the Century 1 Dec.

Thanks Sharon

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Hi all,we are coming in from Perth so don't know Sydney well.We are staying near the King St wharf (Shelley St),can we assume that we can get a ferry from there to Circular Quay to board our ship.We are sailing on the Century 1 Dec.

Thanks Sharon

There is a wharf at King Street and it takes you to Circular Quay and then just a stroll to OPT.

Thanks Sharon

About a 10 minute ferry ride, first stop.

It's also just over the hill on land if you prefer to go that way.

2 in one day doesn't get better........

Now if they'd just put a permanent ferry to White Bay we could all have two in one day any time we embarked there, or in your case three.

Edited by GUT2407

Perfect !

The bride is upset that we are on the White Bay Check in so we could have the ferry ride under the bridge [small things amuse small mends], maybe I should change our hotel to one near King Street.