Wharf extension OPT

I'm back, we are in the process of switching internet providers and the old modem decided to go off-line for a day. :eek:

Thanks for all the information on the tender docking location. This will help us plan out our Monday activities. :)

welcome back on-line, I hate it when internet/computer problems interrupt cruise planning. :D

I've already decided when I get to OPT I'm going to say "Where's Graham" and then join some other line, he's threatening all sorts of things, and I don't mind for me, but what about more poor dear bride??

Yes you are right... I do feel really, really, really sorry for your poor dear bride:rolleyes::D:D

Yes you are right... I do feel really, really, really sorry for your poor dear bride:rolleyes::D:D

Yeah a lot of people seem to, I am really not sure why, but usually the first thing people say when they meet us for the first time is "I am so sorry dear". Go figure?:confused:

I'm back, we are in the process of switching internet providers and the old modem decided to go off-line for a day. :eek:

Thanks for all the information on the tender docking location. This will help us plan out our Monday activities. :)

Please don't take it as gospel that they will use the Man O' War Steps It will be Sydney Ports and the ships call on the day.. it is just the logical option in my opinion.

Edited by gbenjo

Yeah a lot of people seem to, I am really not sure why, but usually the first thing people say when they meet us for the first time is "I am so sorry dear". Go figure?:confused:

I reckon I will know why on the 15th Dec:D:D....... if I don't already;)

. :)

We have not only changed providers but just today got connected to the NBN so we have a WIFI house now after all the changes!

Went with the Big O & very happy with their prompt service with added bonus of half price mobile plans for double the data!

Stayed with the Big T for too long they were taking us for granted!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Please don't take it as gospel that they will use the Man O' War Steps It will be Sydney Ports and the ships call on the day.. it is just the logical option in my opinion.

Oh we are okay with any landing spot between the OPT and the Opera House; as long as the Cruise Critic red carpet is waiting. :cool:

Oh we are okay with any landing spot between the OPT and the Opera House; as long as the Cruise Critic red carpet is waiting. :cool:

The red carpet may be waiting.....it just may not have been laid yet:D:D:D

Now just watch Gut & Mic make something out of that;);)

La-Di-Da Now every man and their dog wants a red carpet so what's going to be left for us truly special people. You know us VVVVIP's

We have not only changed providers but just today got connected to the NBN so we have a WIFI house now after all the changes!

Went with the Big O & very happy with their prompt service with added bonus of half price mobile plans for double the data!

Stayed with the Big T for too long they were taking us for granted!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Glad it has worked for you. I fear I will need a new computer long before NBN comes to my area.

A hallway runner?:p

Is this anything to do with the "Mr G's deluxe rum runner service" ? I understand you can have two cases of booze taken on board for each stateroom and the tip required is quite modest

Regards

John:D

Is this anything to do with the "Mr G's deluxe rum runner service" ? I understand you can have two cases of booze taken on board for each stateroom and the tip required is quite modest

Regards

John:D

The only tip gbenjo needs is "Be nice to Gut".:p:p

La-Di-Da Now every man and their dog wants a red carpet so what's going to be left for us truly special people. You know us VVVVIP's

Every man and his DOG.........does the bride know about this:eek::eek::eek:

Next thing we know you will want a packet of Smackos as well as the bubbly.

VIP.... Very Impressionable Person:rolleyes:

Every man and his DOG.........does the bride know about this:eek::eek::eek:

Next thing we know you will want a packet of Smackos as well as the bubbly.

VIP.... Very Impressionable Person:rolleyes:

WRONG

VK3VIP is the other half of VK3DQ as you will see on January 27th :p

regards

John

Red hair, fish and chip shop..........please explain:confused::confused::confused:

We are radio amateurs , my brides callsign is VK3VIP

VK = Australia

3 = Victoria

VIP = The Brides Personal ID

There will be a pary of Six amateurs , four ladies and two gents boarding Solstice on 27th Jan .. we will, be wearing our callsign badges

Margaret Vk3FMAB Patrica VK3OZ Donna VK3FRET Jean VK3VIP and Stephen VK3VM and Myself VK3DQ

so no excuses Graham, just turn on the charm offensive :->:

:eek:

regards

John

Edited by VK3DQ

We are radio amateurs , my brides callsign is VK3VIP

VK = Australia

3 = Victoria

VIP = The Brides Personal ID

There will be a pary of Six amateurs , four ladies and two gents boarding Solstice on 27th Jan .. we will, be wearing our callsign badges

Margaret Vk3FMAB Patrica VK3OZ Donna VK3FRET Jean VK3VIP and Stephen VK3VM and Myself VK3DQ

so no excuses Graham, just turn on the charm offensive :->:

:eek:

regards

John

Bunch of Hams:p

sorry to intrude but what has all this got to do with opt wharf extensions ??

I hear they just done a bit more work, although with a Carnival ship docked, and embarkation started, it may have stopped again. Once done they can continue the renovations.:D

sorry to intrude but what has all this got to do with opt wharf extensions ??

Its just that "some people" put their own "conceived" self importance above all else and will take any opportunity they can to promote that cause:rolleyes::rolleyes:... but do not worry ...they will be "taken care of" when they check in on their relevant cruises:D:D

You are right though, I was only thinking this thread has been railroaded and taken far far far away from its original intention, to provide useful information about the OPT renovations and the ramifications they are having on Cruise Critic members. I guess even the title of the thread " WHARF extension OPT " is not pertinent to many of the posts as the extension to the WHARF is now complete and it is the terminal that is still to be finished and it is that work which is relevant to most members.

Thank goodness for sensible people like you & ME who try to bring common sense and reality to threads like this and not get carried away with meaningless waffle and silly one liner jokes, I just don't understand some people.:p