Royal Caribbean Are You Listening?

ReneeFLL

Why do so many people leave rude remarks? It was a question. If you choose not to answer with a reasonable response, just move on. I think some folks try to "out do" each other with their foolish replies.

I just don't get it.

Exactly what I was going to comment! No need for such rudeness.

Each person has their own idea of "valuables". No need to criticize another person's needs!

Edited by skiiergirl

Exactly what I was going to comment! No need for such rudeness.

Each person has their own idea of "valuables". No need to criticize another person's needs!

It's all in the delivery. The OP was over-the-top and ridiculous. You couldn't help but laugh. They are trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill; they were trying to stir up trouble and create an issue where there really was none. So, don't be surprised and defensive about the well-deserved replies.

It's all in the delivery. The OP was over-the-top and ridiculous. You couldn't help but laugh. They are trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill; they were trying to stir up trouble and create an issue where there really was none. So, don't be surprised and defensive about the well-deserved replies.

I agree it may have been presented a little dramatically .....but still does not deserve the rudeness received here. The topic is a valid point for many and if it doesn't apply to a poster and the poster doesn't have any helpful info they should just move on to a different thread rather than making rude comments.

We are on Vision of the Seas. I would like to know who makes the decision about the safes in the rooms? We are in a jr. suite and the safe is so small you can't even get an ipad in it. :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :eek: What are we supposed to do with our valuables? I hope everyone who has access to our room is very trustworthy. Someone really dropped the ball on this one. They should be in one of these rooms with their valuables. I am sure they wouldn't like it either. When will this be fixed?

Who else is upset with the size of the safes? Do the larger suites have larger safes? Lets let RC know this is unacceptable.

Renee

What a first world princess problem!

I agree it may have been presented a little dramatically .....but still does not deserve the rudeness received here. The topic is a valid point for many and if it doesn't apply to a poster and the poster doesn't have any helpful info they should just move on to a different thread rather than making rude comments.

I was going to say that myself. There is also the ones with their ridiculous comment of 'what a first world problem'. The whole board is made up of

'First world problems'!

That's odd. I was just on Vision a couple weeks ago and my iPad fit in the safe. You have to put it in at an angle, but it does fit. It's the same size safe they have on Oasis Class.

I agree that they need to try it at an angle.

Both POP and POR safes have been mentioned in this thread, and we've fit an ipad in both. You just have to stand them on end. Vertical instead of flat. Not something everyone's brains think of right off the bat!

As for why to bring it...books! I don't want to read from an ipad (loyal to kindle b/c that's who pays us every month) but many people do. Rather than bringing 10 paperbacks, bring one e-reader and you're good.