Just off Enchantment

ejnsb

I watched you in Nassau from the Carnival Fantasy, looking from my first Carnival (and overall) ship to my first RCI ship. While it was nice revisiting a past ship, I must admit some envy being docked next to the Enchantment, and feeling sorry she's no longer in Baltimore. Oh well, I'll get a look at the Grandeur in about 6 months.

Roy

Does Enchantment have unlimited Internet plans?

Yes, she does. I did not note the specific costs, but I remember that they seemed high.

Since it was only a four night, and you will have one free hour, and you can easily find free wifi in Nassau, it's really not worth buying an unlimited package, IMO.

Oh, the computer ALWAYS said that it could not handle my coupon "at this time", to just sign on and then go to Guest Services to have the $29.95 credit applied. I did, and it was handled very easily.

Yes, she does. I did not note the specific costs, but I remember that they seemed high.

Since it was only a four night, and you will have one free hour, and you can easily find free wifi in Nassau, it's really not worth buying an unlimited package, IMO.

Oh, the computer ALWAYS said that it could not handle my coupon "at this time", to just sign on and then go to Guest Services to have the $29.95 credit applied. I did, and it was handled very easily.

Thanks for the info.:)

Boarding Enchantment on Monday! Looking forward to reading your review when I get back :-)

I was just on her in late April. I loved it. I have been sailing the bigger ships (Mariner, Explorer, Freedom) since 2006 but it was really nice getting back on Enchantment after 10 years. You'll have a great time. Don't forget to go to the Oasis bar on the pool deck. It's very nice and bigger than the pool deck bar. Enjoy and happy, safe, cruising.

I really like the Enchantment and would like to go again, however they have not been offering any solo discounts, even last minute, and paying almost $700 inside cabin for 4 days to Nassau does not seem a good value. Last February I jumped over to the Carnival Fantasy, had a large ocean view, and paid only $300, was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed that ship, despite all of the Carnival bashing I'd heard. Would do it again.

I really like the Enchantment and would like to go again, however they have not been offering any solo discounts, even last minute, and paying almost $700 inside cabin for 4 days to Nassau does not seem a good value. Last February I jumped over to the Carnival Fantasy, had a large ocean view, and paid only $300, was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed that ship, despite all of the Carnival bashing I'd heard. Would do it again.

You need to pay closer attention! I just got off Enchantment yesterday and paid $234 total as a solo in an interior.

I was looking at a cruise compass online and it said a $25 charge will be added to sea pass card for unreturned towels. Did you have to check towels out???

I think that is just when you check out towels for Coco Cay...the rest of the time they did not ask for my Seapass...and the day we were at Coco Cay I got a towel to use onboard no problem & no swiping...

You need to pay closer attention! I just got off Enchantment yesterday and paid $234 total as a solo in an interior.

Wow...that IS a good deal....I was pretty happy with my $285 solo inside cabin...but you got me beat!;)

You can go on the Enchantment as a solo for 4 days on 9/29 for $305

I was looking at a cruise compass online and it said a $25 charge will be added to sea pass card for unreturned towels. Did you have to check towels out???

On some ships, they have a towel station near where you get off the ship. They have been swiping SeaPass cards at these stations if you pick up a towel as you exit the ship.