Ordering flowers for your cabin

tjcletsgo

I am cruising 12/6 of this year and I want to order flowers for my cabin but I don't like the flowers shown (the tropical arrangement):eek:. I would like a Christmas arrangement with Poinsettias and holiday greenery. Does anyone know if I can do that?:D

Thanks so much!

Janie

I am cruising 12/6 of this year and I want to order flowers for my cabin but I don't like the flowers shown (the tropical arrangement):eek:. I would like a Christmas arrangement with Poinsettias and holiday greenery. Does anyone know if I can do that?:D

Thanks so much!

Janie

Once you're onboard, you can talk to the florist and see what they can do for you. Check the Patter for when they will set up a desk in the Atrium...

Once you're onboard, you can talk to the florist and see what they can do for you. Check the Patter for when they will set up a desk in the Atrium...

This has worked best for us after one time preordering & receiving a floral arrangement with Asiatic lilies which my wife does not like.

For special orders, they will ask you to contact the onboard florist in most cases. The order desk simply doesn't know what they will have available at a given time. They will happily pass the request along, but any orders have been placed a long time ago to supply the ship.

They will have a table set up somewhere on embarkation day and often a few times during the cruise. Also they can be contacted via phone (extension should be in the Patter)

If one wanted to order an arrangement after embarkation where would they do it? Also, where would you find the florist? :confused:

If one wanted to order an arrangement after embarkation where would they do it? Also, where would you find the florist? :confused:

The Purser's Desk has a book with photos of available arrangements. You can place your order there by filling out an order form.

There is much more available when ordering onboard than on the Princess website.

Lew

Edited by -Lew-

The Purser's Desk has a book with photos of available arrangements. You can place your order there by filling out an order form.

There is much more available when ordering onboard than on the Princess website.

Lew

Thank you for that information. I thought it was only something you could do online, now that I know it just one more item to look forward to.:)

I also enjoy flowers in my cabin and don't always like the arrangements available on board. What we do, is stop at a market/flower shop/flower kiosk on our way to the port and buy our own flowers. I have never had a problem bringing flowers on-board (taking them off is not allowed)

Then I ask my stateroom steward for a vase (which they have plenty of ) and I enjoy my beautiful arrangements. Some have lasted almost 2 weeks. If I am on a longer cruise, I just visit a florist in any of the ports and buy more. It is much, much cheaper then ordering on-board.