What is served in the Diamond Lounge?

krisko

What's offered in the Diamond (and Concierge) lounge during the day outside of their traditional cocktail time? Is it open (and staffed) throughout the entire day?

Nor staffed, except when Concierge has office hours. Continental breakfast for a couple of hours each morning and 24 hour free specialty coffee. You might find cookies and fruit available during the day.

I noticed that the times on Freedom for C&A drinks was from 4:30 til 8:00 PM. Has that changed to 4:30 on other ships/ Are the drinks available with the sea pass for the same hours?

It would make it better for those with 5:30 dinner seatings.

Do they have teas in the lounge as well as the coffees? If so what types? Do they have flavored syrups for the coffee? What kind of appetizers do they serve? Anything gluten free? Thanks. First time as diamond on royal

I noticed that the times on Freedom for C&A drinks was from 4:30 til 8:00 PM. Has that changed to 4:30 on other ships/ Are the drinks available with the sea pass for the same hours?

that's because main seating is at 5:30 instead of 6

Varies with the ship. I remember Voyager out of New Orleans had 4:30pm cocktail hour with 5:30pm early seating. However, Monarch still kept the 5pm cocktail hour with 5:45pm early dinner.

The answer is probably obvious but as gin and vodka are on the list, does this mean martinis are included? Haven't cruised Royal Caribbean in a while but have always enjoyed Cosmopolitans(basically vodka, cranberry and lemon) during the Celebrity happy hours and hoping mixers are included.

And what about Sauvignon Blanc? I'm disappointed not to see that included on the wine list.

Oh well, not to worry....lots of other choices to quench my thirst. ;):p

The answer is probably obvious but as gin and vodka are on the list, does this mean martinis are included? Haven't cruised Royal Caribbean in a while but have always enjoyed Cosmopolitans(basically vodka, cranberry and lemon) during the Celebrity happy hours and hoping mixers are included.

And what about Sauvignon Blanc? I'm disappointed not to see that included on the wine list.

Oh well, not to worry....lots of other choices to quench my thirst. ;):p

Yes, martinis are included. Cosmos too. The wine is limited.

Just off Explorer and the Diamond lounge provided the same drinks that are allowed on the preloaded selection.

Are these drinks also available on the Explorer or just wine, champagne & soft drinks?

Looks like a yes to me.

Edited by FLACRUISER99