Royal replenish?

Ok I'm sorry to ask another drinks package question but hubby and I and sis in law and her hubby are discussing drinks packages and are a little confused. The royal replenish is premium tea and coffee but I thought tea and coffee were available freely or is this just in the cafe and restaurants and you have to pay for it in the bars??

Ok I'm sorry to ask another drinks package question but hubby and I and sis in law and her hubby are discussing drinks packages and are a little confused. The royal replenish is premium tea and coffee but I thought tea and coffee were available freely or is this just in the cafe and restaurants and you have to pay for it in the bars??

You answered your own question. Coffee and tea are available, but you pay extra for the premium coffee and tea. Enjoy your cruise on the Quantum.

Edited by dacsmom

Great stuff thanks for replies.... That's what I thought it might be :-) I personally am not a coffee drinker but I can inform sis in law and hubby (first cruise) this info so they can decide which drinks package to do. Thanks again :-)

Here is an example of the premium coffee/tea menu:

Enchantment_Cafe_Latte-Tudes.JPG

We cruised on RCI for the first time this summer, and I was very pleasantly surprised by the quality of coffee. I have my own preferences, but I'm not a coffee snob by any means. I thought the coffee on Princess and Celebrity was pretty poor.

I bought the Ultimate package for my husband and I and our eldest daughter. (We are sailing Oasis, Dec 20.) It seems that includes most any drink up to $10 or $12 (I've read both on different sites), and premium coffee treats (lattes, cappuccinos, etc) from any location *other than* one particular Starbucks kiosk on the ship. I wish Ultimate truly meant EVERYthing, as it's kinda confusing, but we felt it would be worth it not to worry about the cost of 90% of our beverage choices while onboard, and even got the younger kiddos (14 and 17) the Royal Replenishment package so they can enjoy everything from mochas to foo-foo mocktails poolside. :) It's a vacay - time to treat everyone to the fun stuff! (Yah, I know... Cha-CHING. But for us this is possibly a once in a lifetime op to have our whole fam of 7 all together before everyone starts their own families.)

I bought the Ultimate package for my husband and I and our eldest daughter. (We are sailing Oasis, Dec 20.) It seems that includes most any drink up to $10 or $12 (I've read both on different sites), and premium coffee treats (lattes, cappuccinos, etc) from any location *other than* one particular Starbucks kiosk on the ship. I wish Ultimate truly meant EVERYthing, as it's kinda confusing, but we felt it would be worth it not to worry about the cost of 90% of our beverage choices while onboard, and even got the younger kiddos (14 and 17) the Royal Replenishment package so they can enjoy everything from mochas to foo-foo mocktails poolside. :) It's a vacay - time to treat everyone to the fun stuff! (Yah, I know... Cha-CHING. But for us this is possibly a once in a lifetime op to have our whole fam of 7 all together before everyone starts their own families.)

The limit is $10 for mixed drinks and $12 for glasses of wine.

Great stuff thanks for replies.... That's what I thought it might be :-) I personally am not a coffee drinker but I can inform sis in law and hubby (first cruise) this info so they can decide which drinks package to do. Thanks again :-)

it also includes virgin cocktails, soda, bottled water, fruit juices and latte's etc.

how much are alcoholic cocktails? are they included in the ultimate package? we have the Select package included in our price so plan to pay the difference in order to upgrade to Ultimate. Also what's the highest non alcholic drinks package suitable for a 9 year old?

Alcoholic cocktails up to $10 in value are included in both the Premium and Ultimate packages.

The 9 year old can get a soda only package for $4.50 per day, or a Replenish package for $19 per day which adds bottled still and sparkling water, non-alcoholic cocktails, specialty coffee and tea, and fresh squeezed OJ. Add 15% tip to listed prices.

Edited by clarea

Alcoholic cocktails up to $10 in value are included in both the Premium and Ultimate packages.

The 9 year old can get a soda only package for $4.50 per day, or a Replenish package for $19 per day which adds bottled still and sparkling water, non-alcoholic cocktails, specialty coffee and tea, and fresh squeezed OJ. Add 15% tip to listed prices.

So are there any cocktails above ten dollars?

The overview for Ultimate package: "Our entire stock of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages is yours to choose from. Enjoy virtually unlimited combinations on everything from cocktails with top-shelf spirits to premium teas and every beverage in between"

No mention of price limits in the terms and conditions? How are they allowed to set limits but not state them in the T&Cs??

Edited by Little Fish973

So are there any cocktails above ten dollars?

The overview for Ultimate package: "Our entire stock of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages is yours to choose from. Enjoy virtually unlimited combinations on everything from cocktails with top-shelf spirits to premium teas and every beverage in between"

No mention of price limits in the terms and conditions? How are they allowed to set limits but not state them in the T&Cs??

Good question, but they do. The Ultimate package has the same exact conditions on alcoholic beverages as the Premium package.

There are some cocktails over $10. If you choose one, you would only have to pay the difference.