Bathroom toiletries

Slyfox16

As other have said, the dispensers. If you're in a Spa cabin, they stock with Elemis Spa shampoo, body wash, conditioner, etc one time. However, we found more of it in the drawer under the sofa bed with additional bed linens and blankets. :)

Edited by brentlym

As other have said, the dispensers. If you're in a Spa cabin, they stock with Elemis Spa shampoo, body wash, conditioner, etc one time. However, we found more of it in the drawer under the sofa bed with additional bed linens and blankets. :)

Before NCL discontinued the shampoos, etc. in the balconies and mini-suites, we had the Elemis products in the bathroom.

Personally speaking, 1) They made me itch and 2) I do not like their smell. So glad we bought our own small bottles of "goodies". Use them once and never again, even on other lines. Just my preference and personal opinion. Choice is everyone's to make. Some like the smell.. I don't think it's a flattering smell. Again, JMHO.

Safe sails.

Edited by UandMe4Ever

Before the discontinued the shampoos in the balconies and mini-suites, we had the Elemis products in the bathroom.

Personally speaking, 1) They made me itch and 2) I do not like their smell. So glad we bought our own small bottles of "goodies". Use them once and never again, even on other lines. Just my preference and personal opinion. Choice is everyone's to make. Some like the smell.. I don't think it's a flattering smell. Again, JMHO.

Safe sails.

Thanks! I sail on the 18th and think I am going to bring my own supply based on your feedback.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

Before the discontinued the shampoos in the balconies and mini-suites, we had the Elemis products in the bathroom.

Safe sails.

Ironically, I liked the bulk purple shower gel in the dispenser better than the Elemis product. Go figure.

Who in the world takes pics of the dispenser? :)

Don't you know everyone is supposed to take pictures of the shower gel dispensors? You better believe that someone on here will ask about them at least once every few months and you should be able to back up your statement with a picture. :D

If you haven't been doing this...you should check into "What pictures you should take while cruising" class 101. :p

I've done my duty as well...

IMG_1500-L.jpg

Thanks, I missed that class.

To golf girl, I'm glad you took the comments the way we intended. Some people get to serious in here. I'll post my dispenser in December just to verify mine is no different. I guess my DW nor I are "shampoo snobs".

Take care, Randy.

Thanks, I missed that class.

To golf girl, I'm glad you took the comments the way we intended. Some people get to serious in here. I'll post my dispenser in December just to verify mine is no different. I guess my DW nor I are "shampoo snobs".

Take care, Randy.

I, for one, will be anxiously awaiting that picture. :D

Now that I know I'll make certain to get a shot of the ones on the Sky in 2 weeks. No doubt they will not be as sparkly as the ones in Mitsugirly's shower on the Getaway!

Actually that was my shower shot from the Epic in 2010. I guess it stays pretty darn sparkly after 4 years huh? (Or is it just the picture stays sparkly?) :p

I was way too busy checking out the shower contraption they had on the Getaway to even notice the soap dispenser. :eek:

P5170058-L.jpg

Actually that was my shower shot from the Epic in 2010. I guess it stays pretty darn sparkly after 4 years huh? (Or is it just the picture stays sparkly?) :p

I was way too busy checking out the shower contraption they had on the Getaway to even notice the soap dispenser. :eek:

P5170058-L.jpg

Hysterical! I will ask my boss to get a close up pic when he's on the Getaway next Saturday. Then he can look at me like I've finally lost my mind. :eek: After reading your awesome review I suggested that ship to him for his 50th B-day/19th Anniversary. That ship is getting huge raves amongst the Managers at Publix Supermarkets down here in Florida!

We get back into town on December 12th . . . . . . (knowing my luck I would post one that has a reflection :eek:). That's a scary thought.......

Well that will be a first. I can honestly say that I do not have one of those pictures. :D

NCL SUN Alaska SB 7/2013 mini-suite 1010 - GEL Soap dispenser at sink/vanity.

NO bar soap to be found anywhere - shower/bath had Shampoo and Shower Gel.

Need a special soap Please bring you own and let the cabin steward know to

leave it be but try and not be messy - some soaps are terribly difficult to

clean up after leaving a residue and tip the CS nicely for extra elbow grease to clean up.