A never before asked question ( I think )

Ive got one person on my ignore list because about 75% of his posts are critical, smart@ssed remarks to the OP of that thread.

We all know who you mean. I'm sure a lot of people have him on Ignore. He hasn't shown up in this thread yet. I wonder if he recognizes when people are talking about him.

On past cruises when I have told people I am Gangway Style on Cruise Critic, they just stare at me blankly. To avoid that withering blank look, I no longer tell people who I am at Cruise Critic or even that I post at Cruise Critic.

They probably think Gangway Style is some new kind of sex or something. :D

They probably think Gangway Style is some new kind of sex or something. :D

:D That was funny! :D

Actually I am thinking about changing the name. It was funny for awhile when the Korean song "Gangnum Style" was popular similar to the "Macarena". Well, the song has lost its popularity so my screen name has lost its humorous connotation. Time to move on to something else.

We all know who you mean. I'm sure a lot of people have him on Ignore. He hasn't shown up in this thread yet. I wonder if he recognizes when people are talking about him.

:D

Yes, we know who it is, but honestly reading his posts can be entertaining even if he apparently lives to be what he probably considers funny. He's one of the ones I was referring to earlier that I don't have on ignore but can cause drama. Some people just thrive on it. Me, not so much.

The poster being referred to, apparently has no clue or doesn't care how he comes across.

Edited by BND

:D That was funny! :D

Actually I am thinking about changing the name. It was funny for awhile when the Korean song "Gangnum Style" was popular similar to the "Macarena". Well, the song has lost its popularity so my screen name has lost its humorous connotation. Time to move on to something else.

Can you change your name and keep your history?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

I have only been to two M&M's. The first one was great. The Activity Director, Elvis definitely did everything to make it about the 'meeting other cruises who have attended today'

That must have been on your 2013 Jewel cruise? I too thought Elvis did a good job in that regard.