Allure of the Seas late leaving Nassau

It was also late because of me! Long story, but I was left in Nassau. Ship waited for me until 5:00 PM. I was picked up at the gate by a golf cart and raced to the ship, but it left! I was 2 minutes to late, it was literally pulling away. They had the gangblank waiting for me but they couldnt wait any longer. I'm so glad i sent my family from Atlantis to the ship when i did, they made it, but they'e obviously upset. As I am. We planned this trip almost a year ago.....

Alfred the Port Authority tried his hardest to get me on... but it didn't happen. He's one of the niceset person i ever met. He's helping me out and put me up at a local place until we iron the flight out tomorrow. I'll be heading to Jamaica on Weds.

Sorry everyone!

It was also late because of me! Long story, but I was left in Nassau. Ship waited for me until 5:00 PM. I was picked up at the gate by a golf cart and raced to the ship, but it left! I was 2 minutes to late, it was literally pulling away. They had the gangblank waiting for me but they couldnt wait any longer. I'm so glad i sent my family from Atlantis to the ship when i did, they made it, but they'e obviously upset. As I am. We planned this trip almost a year ago.....

Alfred the Port Authority tried his hardest to get me on... but it didn't happen. He's one of the niceset person i ever met. He's helping me out and put me up at a local place until we iron the flight out tomorrow. I'll be heading to Jamaica on Weds.

Sorry everyone!

What happened? Why were you delayed at Atlantis?

###

Sorry everyone!

Oh my! Wow!

Sorry everyone!

Please tell us why you didn't go back to the ship with your family.

Good luck.

I'll try to make a long story short: 6 of us went to Atlantis. 3 of us hung out at beach, while a friend took his daugher and my son on the slides. We held all the stuff, they were going to be back at 330. 330 came, 400, 415... so i sent my wife and oldest to the boat. I waited and finally thought it would be best to go to ship, see if my son was on board or not. I was rushing to the gate, a golf cart awaited me. The gentlemen advised me that my son and friends were all on board!

I spoke to them all a while ago. They thought we left. I said i would never just leave my son! But they said they looked over the edge of the slides and didnt see us, so they thought we left! Yes, i'm pissed, sad, in shock! But nothing i can do now...

Edited by klfhngr

Sorry everyone!

From now until eternity you will be referred to as

"Hey aren't you the guy who missed the ship"

Safe travels to Jamaica .:)

From now until eternity you will be referred to as

"Hey aren't you the guy who missed the ship"

Safe travels to Jamaica .:)

Yuup... i'm ok with it.. as long as the rest of my family is onboard, I can live with that.

That would be my first concern as well. Keep us updated.

WIll do, thank you! Just booked air for Weds. Hard to find a late fight from here to Mobay. Have to take care of paperwork in the morning, so i wont be flying out of here until Weds at 7 am. I'll arrive in FLL then fly to Mobay, will be there at 11AM. then about an hour drive to FLLMTH.

I'll try to make a long story short: 6 of us went to Atlantis. 3 of us hung out at beach, while a friend took his daugher and my son on the slides. We held all the stuff, they were going to be back at 330. 330 came, 400, 415... so i sent my wife and oldest to the boat. I waited and finally thought it would be best to go to ship, see if my son was on board or not. I was rushing to the gate, a golf cart awaited me. The gentlemen advised me that my son and friends were all on board!

I spoke to them all a while ago. They thought we left. I said i would never just leave my son! But they said they looked over the edge of the slides and didnt see us, so they thought we left! Yes, i'm pissed, sad, in shock! But nothing i can do now...

Oh that just breaks my heart :( Sending positive vibes for your journey Wednesday!

###

WIll do, thank you! Just booked air for Weds. Hard to find a late fight from here to Mobay. Have to take care of paperwork in the morning, so i wont be flying out of here until Weds at 7 am. I'll arrive in FLL then fly to Mobay, will be there at 11AM. then about an hour drive to FLLMTH.

Sending positive vibes that all goes well & you catch up with your family.

Hello klfhngr,

Was reading your post and you are not the first one that this has happen to. I was told last year when I was on the Oasis of the Seas that. A Father and son had miss the ship and they were also at Atlantis and had to spend almost a grand to fly to St.Thomas to get back on the ship.

Thanks all!

No passport, it expired and I used license and bc.Even if i had one, it wouldnt help this time, due to the flight times. It sort ofworked out, the Weds flight.

Word of advise: Atlantis is HUGE, leave early to get back on ship! i was litereally one or two minutes to late! i couldve jumped in the ocean and touched the ship, no exaggeration! i was begging captain johnny as i looked at the bridge, but to no avail. I dont blame him, he actually waited a while for me! Lesson learned!

I was trying to sleep in the room, but its not in a good part of town. Scary place, lol., I finally got hold of kids via text. Guess its somber on the ship, our group of 15. I told my kids to pretend i'm at the pool and have fun! Wife crying, ugh...! my 22 year old amost got off the ship, i'm so glad he didnt! hes in charge now, at least for a day or two, lol.

alrighty all, good night! and thank you for keeping me company!

Thanks all!

alrighty all, good night! and thank you for keeping me company!

Good luck to you, I'm sure it will work out for. The worst thing will be trying to keep you sanity stuck there for the next day. Plus, having enough money!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app