Oasis refurb - What were we thinking?

John&LaLa

Does anyone have time to summarize all the errant information and theories that have been floating around since last spring and compare them to reality. :eek: Think of it as a trip down mis-information lane.

Based on the lack of information from RCCL and the misinformation provided by their staff on various ships I agree with you 100%. All that we needed was simple press release highlighting the changes that they were making. Someone in their communications department needs a strong conversation.

Based on the lack of information from RCCL and the misinformation provided by their staff on various ships I agree with you 100%. All that we needed was simple press release highlighting the changes that they were making. Someone in their communications department needs a strong conversation.

Sometimes rumors & speculation are your best advertising! Look at how long everyone has been anticipating & talking about The Oasis! Now you have your customers on board telling everyone and posting pictures on Social Media sites without spending more money to advertise the changes! Brilliant!

Pompey, thanks. CK looks bleh, hope they are not done. Are the three dining rooms open in the center still?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

No idea John, just collated the pics, personally I do not have any insider information sorry.

Would not want to speculate and give out false information.

Happy Days!

I wonder when the RoyalIQ app will go live

Royal iQ is a new app that puts guests in charge of their vacation choices. Thanks to the dramatically improved connectivity, Royal iQ is able to continue dining reservations, shore excursions and spa appointments onboard, through both a downloadable app and at freestanding iQ stations around the ship. Guests also can use Royal iQ as a convenient calendar that provides at-a-glance views of their program and to keep in touch with one another and home via phone and text capabilities.

Well that's a start. Finally a firm date for DD

Ah what the f#%$, we'll miss the start of DD by 2 weeks. That blows. Well at least we'll get to enjoy all the other enhancements and added food options other than the MDR stuff.

Ah what the f#%$, we'll miss the start of DD by 2 weeks. That blows. Well at least we'll get to enjoy all the other enhancements and added food options other than the MDR stuff.

We moved from March to April. Maybe they will do some soft starts of the new menus. Let us know if you will

Many months ago I floated speculation that secret balconies would become suites and was basically pilloried for that. Unfortunately I was correct.

I did think they would expand the Solarium too though and as of yet I see no indication that they did anything much there. Will await further reports.