Johnny Rockets

MKI29

We are boarding Liberty of the seas this Sunday and I wondered if we have to pay a cover charge to eat in Johnny Rockets? If so any idea how much please? TIA

Cover is $6 per person for food. Drinks and shakes are extra.

Cover is $6 per person for food. Drinks and shakes are extra.

$6 now? Wow, I quit going when they stopped having the no-cover charge coupon in the Gold and above. I don't get any value out of the buy one get one milkshake coupon they give. I've enjoyed breakfast there on Allure, but haven't had a lunch or dinner there since Navigator 2009. I t was $3.50 then if I remember correctly.

$6 now? Wow, I quit going when they stopped having the no-cover charge coupon in the Gold and above. I don't get any value out of the buy one get one milkshake coupon they give. I've enjoyed breakfast there on Allure, but haven't had a lunch or dinner there since Navigator 2009. I t was $3.50 then if I remember correctly.

I think it's actually $5.95, but I rounded up. All I remember previously was $4.95, and that was still when they gave out BOGO coupons for the food.

I think it's actually $5.95, but I rounded up. All I remember previously was $4.95, and that was still when they gave out BOGO coupons for the food.

Sounds about right. I think it was Navigator in 2009 I last used them. Great alternative for breakfast though.

Do they serve breakfast @ the Johnny Rockets on the Navigator of the Seas?

The Johnny Rockets @ Katy Mills Mall, near Houston, TX

years ago was "AWESOME" we had(lunch) there.:D

No, currently only on Allure and Oasis.

No, currently only on Allure and Oasis.

We stayed in a Boardwalk balcony on Allure in 2012. We loved the breakfast at Johnny Rockets option (especially since at the time there was no cover charge. Not sure if that is still the case.). We could check how busy they were from the balcony and they rarely were. So it was our go-to for breakfast. I truly wish they offered that for our Freedom cruise next summer!

We are boarding Liberty of the seas this Sunday and I wondered if we have to pay a cover charge to eat in Johnny Rockets? If so any idea how much please? TIA
See you on board

And it's TOTALLY worth it!!! :D
I agree, even for $5.95 IMHO.

We did Johnny Rockets on the FOS last week. IMHO, time to move on to something else. The BOGO $5 shakes were not worth it and the food was not anywhere worth the cover charges. The venue was also poorly attended, only one other couple there when we were there for lunch.

Edited by cruzincurt

We did Johnny Rockets on the FOS last week. IMHO, time to move on to something else. The BOGO $5 shakes were not worth it and the food was not anywhere worth the cover charges. The venue was also poorly attended, only one other couple there when we were there for lunch.

We were on her last week too and couldn't get in JR's. There was a line at the door and every seat was taken inside and out. I guess you timed it right. We left.

It's really worth the cover. The burgers are great and it's a lot of fun. It's less than the cost of a drink and way less than a great burger on land! The only problem is you keep wanting to go back!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums