This may sound weird but .. Klipsch

Hi Everyone ,

I have a strange or weird question but I will be in Sydney next week prior to my cruise and after research have decided to buy ' Klipsch" headphones .

but where to buy is the question?

Does anyone know ?

or can anyone recommend a brand of head phones that would be suitable?

It must be in Sydney due to time restrictions, prior to the cruise .

Cheers Deb :)

(PS . I need earphones as my cabin mate is a snorer.I decided it may be best to invest in them. Rather than risk a friendship ;)and a good nights sleep.)

JB Hi Fi show them online but I was unable to see if they were available instore. There are three stores in the central CBD.

One in the big Westfield complex in Pitt St Mall, one in the Strand Arcade (almost opposite), and one in Galeries Victoria on George St opposite the Queen Victoria Building.

Edited by OzKiwiJJ

JB Hi Fi show them online but I was unable to see if they were available instore. There are three stores in the central CBD.

One in the big Westfield complex in Pitt St Mall, one in the Strand Arcade (almost opposite), and one in Galeries Victoria on George St opposite the Queen Victoria Building.

Thank you OzKiwiJJ, That is exactly what I wanted ,will find one of them when I am in the big smoke !

Cheers Deb

Funnily enough I was in JB today in Strand Arcade and I saw one set, but didn't really pay much attention. However always remember with JB you can order online and pick-up in store, so that may be the safest way to go.

I hate Sydney [boy I'm glad I got that out of my system].:);):D:cool:

Edited by GUT2407

Funnily enough I was in JB today in Strand Arcade and I saw one set, but didn't really pay much attention. However always remember with JB you can order online and pick-up in store, so that may be the safest way to go.

I hate Sydney [boy I'm glad I got that out of my system].:);):D:cool:

Good advice, also try DJs and Myers as they have all that type of gear as well.:D

Not always, and those headphones weren't shown as available for store pickup, which is why I couldn't discover which stores had them in stock.

The three shops in the CBD area are all very close to each other, and if they don't have them, one of the stores may be able to check where there are some.

Chatswood has two stores - Westfield and Chatswood Chase. North Sydney has a store on the corner of Walker and Mount Streets. Both these places are on the North Shore train line. Bondi Junction has a store in Westfield and can be accessed by train. That's all the ones I know of that are easily accessible by public transport.

Do you want earphones, or earplugs?

You mention sleeping - I'd find earphones uncomfortable to sleep in. Plus wouldn't imagine they'd block out external noise much (unless you get the expensive noise-reducing ones... but again, not so comfortable to sleep with). Whereas earplugs can deal with that more comfortably and cheaply.

Perhaps angelwingsflys is planning on connecting to a white noise app?

I usually find it hard to wear the in-ear headphones but did have a pair many years ago that were very comfortable and I used to fall asleep wearing them quite often.

Perhaps angelwingsflys is planning on connecting to a white noise app?

I usually find it hard to wear the in-ear headphones but did have a pair many years ago that were very comfortable and I used to fall asleep wearing them quite often.

'

Hi OzKiwiJJ,

Yes I have the white noise app,very good deduction,to work it out:) . I noticed that they can't be picked up at JB ,only ordered,so that it will be a case of having to find them when I am in Sydney on Tuesday ,cruise Wednesday ,have left it too late ,will be on a shopping spree pre cruise so should be able to find some or other brands in the city.

To everyone who replied thank you for ideas.:)

Cheers Deb

'

Hi OzKiwiJJ,

Yes I have the white noise app,very good deduction,to work it out:) . I noticed that they can't be picked up at JB ,only ordered,so that it will be a case of having to find them when I am in Sydney on Tuesday ,cruise Wednesday ,have left it too late ,will be on a shopping spree pre cruise so should be able to find some or other brands in the city.

To everyone who replied thank you for ideas.:)

Cheers Deb

Enjoy your cruise and good luck with your shopping.:D