What's the lowest price you've seen for a suite guarantee

sford75

This is my first cruise on Celebrity, though we are Diamond on RCCL, so have Elite status. The prices for our upcoming cruise have dropped and they are now offering a suite guarantee for 1299. We are in a verandah with no extra perks, so no risk of losing them. I'm curious as to what is the lowest price anyone has seen on a suite guarantee for a 7night cruise? Cruise is still 44 days out and there are quite a few suites left. Actually, there seems to be cabins in every category left.

Prices vary so much by ship, itinerary and time of year, so it is kind of hard to answer your question. As a general statement would I say that is a good price for a suite guarantee? Yes. I have seen them cheaper on some Caribbean cruises I have been on, but then over the past few years I think Celebrity has jacked up prices considerably overall and for suites in particular. I suspect you would be hard-pressed to find a lower suite guarantee price in the future. But then the question becomes is it worth it to you? When comparing pricing, consider that the suite comes with two dinners in a specialty restaurant, so if you had planned to eat in one of those, that should be netted out. Also, look at the suite locations and determine if any would be unacceptable to you. If so, skip it. Don't only look at available as that can change. Chances are you might end up in a handicapped suite. Overall these can be nicer as they are bigger, but some people do not like the bathrooms as water sometimes flows out from the shower area. Personally I would have no problem with one and would welcome the space, but everyone is different.

I've noticed a LOT of the Caribbean sailings are not selling very well. I'm on November 30 Sillie sailing, and it's only 53% sold based on data from a site that monitors such things.

I think this season there will be lots of last minute deals to be had. My sailing had a suite GTY as low as $1349 pp, today it's selling the Suite GTY for $1399.

Inside GTY is $449. The only cabin category completely sold out is the PH, and the 2nd PH just sold about 4 weeks ago.

I'm booked in a RS, which was selling for $4499 pp at its highest, today selling for $3199.

This is my first cruise on Celebrity, though we are Diamond on RCCL, so have Elite status. The prices for our upcoming cruise have dropped and they are now offering a suite guarantee for 1299. We are in a verandah with no extra perks, so no risk of losing them. I'm curious as to what is the lowest price anyone has seen on a suite guarantee for a 7night cruise? Cruise is still 44 days out and there are quite a few suites left. Actually, there seems to be cabins in every category left.

Did see price as low as $899 a person two years ago, but generally $1100-1400 range, this past month grabbed one at $1199

Edited by johhnnyt

I know of a suite garuntee in a couple of weeks on Millennium in Asia for $2499 and that's for two weeks, so a bit cheaper per day thatn $1299 but it's far from apples to apples. I'd probably jump on $1299.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

I've noticed a LOT of the Caribbean sailings are not selling very well. I'm on November 30 Sillie sailing, and it's only 53% sold based on data from a site that monitors such things.

I think this season there will be lots of last minute deals to be had. My sailing had a suite GTY as low as $1349 pp, today it's selling the Suite GTY for $1399.

Inside GTY is $449. The only cabin category completely sold out is the PH, and the 2nd PH just sold about 4 weeks ago.

I'm booked in a RS, which was selling for $4499 pp at its highest, today selling for $3199.

Where is this site that monitors that? I'd love to check it out. My sailing is on the 29th

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Suite Guarantees were going for as low as $1,439pp not long ago on the 11 day Celebrity Constellation Holy land cruise departing October 25. Needless to say they have sold out at that rate. But CC are still available at $999 pp and insides $499 pp. A great last minute bargain if you can make it!

Verandas and ocean views are also dirt cheap on that cruise.:D the Silhouette has just returned from Israel and did not experience any problems, to my knowledge, just in case anyone is getting ready to mention that it is dangerous to go there.

Hello,

I would jump on that in a heartbeat. My wife and I booked a 7 day Caribbean onboard last January for $1299/pp for an S2 on the Summit(lowest category of suite). Since then, the all the suites sold out and the lowest I saw one go for was $1599 in the same category.

Needless to say we got a smoking deal especially with the OBC and the 123 promo included.

Happy sailings

Where is this site that monitors that? I'd love to check it out. My sailing is on the 29th

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Against policy to name website here, but the site is fishy. So search for that and cruise prices.

Happy sailing,

Jenna