Laundry

S.O.C.I.O.C.A.T.s

The only ships that have self service laundries and ironing boards and irons are the Ryndam, Statendam, Veendam, Maasdam, Zaandam, Amsterdam, Rotterdam and the Volendam.

All the Vista and Signature ships -- Noordam, Westerdam, Zuiderdam, Oosterdam, Nieuw Amsterdam and Eurodam -- you have a choice of "Laundry by the Bag" or "unlimited laundry".

I don't know anything about the Prinsendam.

The only ships that have self service laundries and ironing boards and irons are the Ryndam, Statendam, Veendam, Maasdam, Zaandam, Amsterdam, Rotterdam and the Volendam.

All the Vista and Signature ships -- Noordam, Westerdam, Zuiderdam, Oosterdam, Nieuw Amsterdam and Eurodam -- you have a choice of "Laundry by the Bag" or "unlimited laundry".

I don't know anything about the Prinsendam.

The Prinsendam does have self service laundries and they are free:)

If you are on a ship that has laundry, they also have an ironing board and iron. The washing and drying machines take quarters you can get from the front desk. The machines also have automatic detergent added to the load, so you don't need any.

How much does it cost to have your laundry done? We will be going on our 1st 11 day cruise hopefully in Feb. We have only gone on 7 days and now have "free" laundry through Carnival. We are now VIP with them. But know that will not be the case with Holland.

I normally wouldn't have a problem doing my own laundry, but for a 11 day I think I may just pay to have it done. We may probably at lest do one or tow loads laundry.

So wondering on the cost per "bag"?

How much does it cost to have your laundry done? We will be going on our 1st 11 day cruise hopefully in Feb. We have only gone on 7 days and now have "free" laundry through Carnival. We are now VIP with them. But know that will not be the case with Holland.

I normally wouldn't have a problem doing my own laundry, but for a 11 day I think I may just pay to have it done. We may probably at lest do one or tow loads laundry.

So wondering on the cost per "bag"?

I just got back from 11 days on the Noordam, and did a bag of laundry for $30. It was well worth it. If you roll your clothes you'll be surprised how much will fit into one of those bags.

Terri aka Augie's mom

How much does a self service load cost? Is the iron coin operated or is it free?

Self-service laundry is $2 to wash and $1 to dry on the eight S- & R-class ships; there is no charge on the Prinsendam.

There's no charge to use the irons on any of those ships.

None of the six Vista or Signature class ships have any of those services available.

Just off the Eurodam's 12-day Canada/ N England and used the unlimited laundry for the first time. We followed a tip on cc and booked in advance- $84 for 12 days. Since we sent quite a few bags in it was well worth the price. I had packed clothes that were a little roomy as I heard that they use hot water but no problem at all.