Where do my posts go?

opieant

Click on your name here, then follow the links to find your posts. Sounds like some have been removed, others may have slipped to back pages.

Also: If you put more info in your question titles, it's much more likely you'll get an answer. Something like "Anyone been in R743 on the CB?" is more likely to get good replies than "Does anyone know the answer to the following?"

At least one of your posts has slipped back to page two, and another to page three.

Perhaps you not only need to be more specific in your questions, but also need to look a little harder. Real general questions are often passed over without comment.

Simply stated, you posted the same question THREE times. And, the selection of titles was not very useful. Not a criticism, but reality for many folks new to CC.

Like a newpaper headline, use a few words that convey the most important facts. Including "R743 on the CB" had caught my attention. "Does anyone know the answer to this question" is so general, I would not even stop for a look.

I was online the day you posted your threads. At first, all three were right in a row. When that happens, I intentionally skip them all together.

Again, not a criticism, but hopefully some hints to use CC more productively.

Archived