Michael's Club Concierge on Reflection

Prada Cowboy

We're on board now (well, not technically as I am in Bangkok in a hotel) and have been allowed to remove drinks and have been told this is supposed to be policy. I haven't tried to have an alcoholic drink before 5, but I would highly doubt they would say "no" on Millennium.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Isn't it their job? They only have a couple of TOP Suites, I do not think it is out of the ordinary! Why offer a service when it is not full service as should be?

When we sail in a celebrity suite the conceirge contacted us. I believe they contact Celebrity suite and above guests Probably also Zenith members

Enjoy your cruise

Maritza did respond and all requests are being taken care of!:D

We had Maritza in July. We thought she was wonderful! She went way above and beyond for our family, even for those not in suites but in our group. We just booked our next cruise for August 2016 on the Reflection, we would love to see her again, although chances are she would have moved on by then.

We're on board now (well, not technically as I am in Bangkok in a hotel) and have been allowed to remove drinks and have been told this is supposed to be policy. I haven't tried to have an alcoholic drink before 5, but I would highly doubt they would say "no" on Millennium.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

On Reflection 2 weeks ago Lenny specifically told us that the alcoholic drinks could not be removed from Michaels Club. We were also told that alcoholic drinks would not be served before 5 PM.

One day we were invited to Hors d'oeuvres around lunch time. When we asked for wine to have with them the server took our sea pass cards (with proof of the premium package) to another bar and got us wine. I was under the impression that if we did not have the premium package we would have been SOL. Bartender did not come on duty until 5 PM.

On the Century & Connie when they first opened the new Michaels Club it was quite different. Alcoholic beverages 24/7 plus a table with food most of the day. If there were no servers in the lounge all we had to do was ask someone at the neighboring bar and they got us what we wanted (in MC).

When we sail in a celebrity suite the conceirge contacted us. I believe they contact Celebrity suite and above guests Probably also Zenith members

Enjoy your cruise

I am Zenith, have been on 12 cruises since MC opened on the Century in February and have yet to receive my first welcome email....

Century, Connie, Eclipse and Reflection.

On Reflection 2 weeks ago Lenny specifically told us that the alcoholic drinks could not be removed from Michaels Club. We were also told that alcoholic drinks would not be served before 5 PM.

One day we were invited to Hors d'oeuvres around lunch time. When we asked for wine to have with them the server took our sea pass cards (with proof of the premium package) to another bar and got us wine. I was under the impression that if we did not have the premium package we would have been SOL. Bartender did not come on duty until 5 PM.

On the Century & Connie when they first opened the new Michaels Club it was quite different. Alcoholic beverages 24/7 plus a table with food most of the day. If there were no servers in the lounge all we had to do was ask someone at the neighboring bar and they got us what we wanted (in MC).

Lucy, the current concierge on Millennium, who opened and trained the other MC Concierges specially told me that they should be letting drink out. I haven't tried to get a drink earlier until today, and they were willing to give it to me, even though I was trying to buy a bottle.

Consistently inconsistent,

Jenna

Lucy, the current concierge on Millennium, who opened and trained the other MC Concierges specially told me that they should be letting drink out. I haven't tried to get a drink earlier until today, and they were willing to give it to me, even though I was trying to buy a bottle.

Consistently inconsistent,

Jenna

Yes, I remember Lucy from the Century in February.

She is a very nice lady.

Someone has told Lenny that Celebrity policy is to prohibit the drinks from leaving the MC.

We didnt have any issues leaving with drinks with maritza. We did have a situation (long story) where our daughter ended up in tears leaving the bridge. Maritza had the captain not only visit our table during dinner to personally invite our daughter on a date, with dad of course, but send her flowers as well. She looked after flowers and cake for my sil (who was in an ocean view stateroom) to celebrate her birthday only because we felt it was important. Out of our group, my husband and i were the only ones with access to michaels, but she made sure to have the entire group feel special and worked hard to take care of us. We had planned to celebrate our sons 18th birthday on royal, but after maritza, we had to book with celebrity for his cruise as well. Really hoping shes on for our cruise!

Yes, I remember Lucy from the Century in February.

She is a very nice lady.

Someone has told Lenny that Celebrity policy is to prohibit the drinks from leaving the MC.

HiTommy. Lisa, who will be going from Connie to Summit next week told me that she was told that drinks should not be removed from Michael's Club. Guess that the Premium Package is a real benefit. See you soon.

HiTommy. Lisa, who will be going from Connie to Summit next week told me that she was told that drinks should not be removed from Michael's Club. Guess that the Premium Package is a real benefit. See you soon.

Hi Charles,

Did they also get rid of the buffet food table in MC on Connie?

It was AMAZING back in April.

Not once on Reflection:(

Oh well, change is inevitable!!!

Hi Charles,

Did they also get rid of the buffet food table in MC on Connie?

It was AMAZING back in April.

Not once on Reflection:(

Oh well, change is inevitable!!!

Yes, they did eliminate it. However, they did bring items to your seat. Would get what you wanted if it was available. Really quite nice. We had a large, active group. Had a special lunch in the MDR for those who used MC. I'll tell you more about that when I see you. They held a number of special events as well. Really much better than other experiences.

That is totally contrary to the initial rollout. Some people think they are guarding the gates to the Elite lounge. Summit seems to be the odd boat.... that needs remedial training. ;)

That is totally contrary to the initial rollout. Some people think they are guarding the gates to the Elite lounge. Summit seems to be the odd boat.... that needs remedial training. ;)

Arno,

I know that you are headed to Reflection soon.

We were told 2 weeks ago on Reflection that the alcoholic drinks could not be removed from MC.

Just FYI.

I spoke with Lucy tonight. MC is run by Guest Relations and the intent is to let drinks out. f&B rubs the bar and arbitrarily set a policy. It is being straightened out now by GR to have F&B follow the correct policy.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I spoke with Lucy tonight. MC is run by Guest Relations and the intent is to let drinks out. f&B rubs the bar and arbitrarily set a policy. It is being straightened out now by GR to have F&B follow the correct policy.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For purely selfish reasons, I hope it worked out on the Summit by December. ;)

Just off the Reflection, no problems with taking drinks out. We ate at Murano's one night and the MC waiter brought our drinks over to us at Murano's. Great MC crew and service on Reflection.

Please tell us more about your MC experience on Reflection. Were drinks available most of the day or only after 5 pm? Did they have any special events such as a meeting with the officers, special entertainment? Any appetizers before dinner or other snacks available? Who was the concierge? We'll be there in January and there have been mixed reports here on the boards. And finally, was MC utilized much or really quiet?

Edited by cynbar

We leave Saturday on the Summit and we are in a Celebrity suite and have not heard from anyone. is this normal?

We were in a Celebrity suite this Aug and the Michael club hostess Joli contacted us by email about a week before. She also came to the suite waiting room when we were waiting to board in NJ

We leave Saturday on the Summit and we are in a Celebrity suite and have not heard from anyone. is this normal?

I have been on the Century, Connie, Eclipse and Reflection with MC access as Zenith since they opened in February. Actually the Century MC opened the day we embarked for a B2B2B2B sailing. The Connie MC opened the day we embarked for a B2B2B2B2B2B sailing. Only once on Reflection and Eclipse since MC opened.

I have yet to receive my first MC concierge initiated pre-cruise email:confused:

I know another Zenith couple who embarked on the Silly today and did not receive an email.

Apparently the Eclipse Michaels Club is a step down from the Reflection.

The Reflection has numerous coolers stocked with soda and water available 24/7. The Eclipse Michaels Club has no such coolers so they do not have the free for the taking beverages.

Also the bar service on Reflection started at 5 PM.

On Eclipse it does not start until 5:30 PM. Not very convenient for those on early seating dinner (6 PM) or those who like to eat early on Select or at Blu (both start at 5:30 PM).

As Orator said, I guess that is why we have the premium beverage package:)

We were in a Celebrity suite this Aug and the Michael club hostess Joli contacted us by email about a week before. She also came to the suite waiting room when we were waiting to board in NJ

The MC hostess who will be on your cruise is currently on the Connie drydock. Doesn't have access to the MC list until she boards Summit. That's probably the reason.