Hair dryers

pinkroses

Do the cabins on the ships have hair dryers??thanks

Yes, all staterooms have hair dryers.

They are the kind that have a button that needs to be pressed continuously to keep them on.

Edited by clarea

My wife doesn't pack hers. She says the hair blowers are fine. The only thing she doesn't like is the "on" button doesn't stay depressed by itself. She has used a rubber band or tape to hold it down.

Thanks for the idea. I don't like having to hold it down either.

Shirley, Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

They do, but if you're picky about hair dryers (as I am), you might want to bring your own. If you're generally ok with the dryers found at hotels, you'll be ok with the one on the ship.

I bring my own because the 1500W dryer on board just doesn't do it for me... I need my 2000W dryer. My husband finds this amusing for some reason. :D

The hair dryer in the cabin (wall-mounted in the bathroom) works fine for me and dries my hair (layered, chin-length) in 1-2 minutes. It does require me to keep the "on" button depressed, but this has not been a problem for me.

Like a previous poster, I use that extra luggage space to pack more shoes! :)

The hair dryer in the cabin (wall-mounted in the bathroom) works fine for me and dries my hair (layered, chin-length) in 1-2 minutes. It does require me to keep the "on" button depressed, but this has not been a problem for me.

My previous post regarding hair dryers being mounted on the wall is incorrect. I have seen this feature on ships, but not necessarily on RCCL. Sorry about that!

I don't have a problem using the hair dryers on the ship. My hair is mid-length and straight. My daughters bring their own. They both have long, think hair. Just depends on your type hair and how picky you are. Honestly, by the time you walk out on the deck, between the wind and the heat and humidity, I haven't seen too much good hair on a cruise. :D