No more speciality coffee cocktails at Bacio??

nijh

amazing that one ship can just change something like that, one would think corporate would "rule" as far as what is offered on menus in every restaurant/lounge on the ship.....

guess we'll just have to find someone else willing to make Spanish coffees when we are on her next year....

unless they "fix" this before then...

Quite often a concept is tried on one particular ship, to see if it works. If it does, and passengers are receptive...then it is intergrated fleet-wide.

Quite often a concept is tried on one particular ship, to see if it works. If it does, and passengers are receptive...then it is intergrated fleet-wide.

I know this but this doesn't sound like that.....tearing a menu page out and saying "we don't do that anymore" sounds like a decision on THAT ship.....especially since there appears to be NO knowledge of this anywhere else on any other ship....

when Summit was the only ship bringing embarking suite passengers to Michaels and AQ to Blu...we all knew about it.....it was a "test"

this doesn't seem like a test...AND IF IT IS I, for one, hope it fails miserably!!!!:eek:

Edited by Gracie115

Had a few while on the Century. Have a great cruise on the Reflection, I'll be on the Eclipse in December.:)

Hi Gail:)......hope you are both doing well:D...I had it on Century too;)

We were on Eclipse from Southampton and could not get Speciality Coffee. If all the other ships have it on the menu, is it something to do with Southampton sailings? Comments please Celebrity:mad:

On Eclipse now. The menu page is gone from cafe al Bacio menu, but th aspen coffee is still available there, I just had one.

I sure hope Eclipse gets it right before next spring.....we love our spec. coffees after dinner......

Celebrity Cruises....how about letting us know if this is just Eclipse on a solo venture to eliminate this or is it going system wide?????:eek:

I think WestLakeGirl has answered you.

If the page is missing just ask for it.

Hi Gail:)......hope you are both doing well:D...I had it on Century too;)

Hey Lois, Charlie and I are doing great. Can't wait to get to cruising again. Sure hope we can get some Speciality coffee's in Cafe al Bacio. We sure had them trained at Cova. Enjoy your cruise.:)

Just off Solstice a couple of weeks ago (Hawaii to Sydney) and no issues getting speciality coffees. In fact fell in love with the Aspen coffee... Had one as a nightcap once or thrice [emoji13][emoji2]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Boarding the Constellation today for 16 days (Rome to Fort Lauderdale). I will stop by to see what changes (if any) were made there and report back.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus on the T-Mobile 4G LTE Network using Tapatalk Pro

Stopped at Cafe al Bacio this week and could get alcohol coffee drinks. The menu does not include the page listing different drinks, but I spoke with a barista and was told they could.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus on the T-Mobile 4G LTE Network using Tapatalk Pro

The Italians call this Caffe' corretto - Corrected Coffee! If you order a corrected coffee the bartender will ask you "with what do you want it corrected?" Gotta love the Italians!!

Edited by bellalisa