Bon Voyage GmaPajama windandsun Shellback801 GTVCRUISER lagunaman LAFFNVEGAS 11/8/14

kazu

Thanks, friends! I almost forgot how much fun it is to see my own name in a Bon Voyage. For the first time ever, I've requested a special Sailaway Wave. Trying to make even more fun for my first-time-cruiser daughter and SIL. We'll be on Deck 5, Portside Aft Wrap. All 4 of us will be waving our hearts out!

Donna, don't bother hiding a note for us on our January cruise in your cabin. :eek: We are not in the same cabin, as we will be in the aft wrap on the Rotterdam Deck (7th).:D

Donna, don't bother hiding a note for us on our January cruise in your cabin. :eek: We are not in the same cabin, as we will be in the aft wrap on the Rotterdam Deck (7th).:D

Ok, Ken. I couldn't remember which deck you like. Guess I got it wrong. We choose 5 because of the better overhang, which gives a little more privacy. Not at all good for the Neptune Lounge though!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app